The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

It will wipe out your stash, watch out

1 Like

When you’re raised in a family that is pretty strict with computer security, due to certain careers, it kinda rubs off on ya. :smiley:

2 Likes

Joking…

2 Likes

The thief app😄
tenor%20(2)

4 Likes

Hey mates, join me on Twitter pls :slight_smile:
:+1::+1::+1::+1:
The Electroneum Mirror™ (@ETN_Mirror): https://twitter.com/ETN_Mirror?s=09.

5 Likes

Come, lets see when did you join :wink:

3 Likes

Great idea for a thread @KarEnTam !

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: it will be interesting to see which year did pull the most people in the crypto :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done sir…

1 Like

Video compilation gallery of up to 1000etn

7 Likes

Ah OK I see. I still haven’t been accepted in the group… And I spend so little time on fb anyway. But I’ll try to check in and see and post back the info. Shoot

1 Like

Nascimento Olá
Gostaria de apoiar o seu YouTube
Por favor, envie-me seu código QR. Gostaria de lhe dar 500 ETN para ter algum tipo de brinde no seu canal do YouTube.
Eu estava pensando em ter um usuário brasileiro compeet para ter seus amigos instalando o minerador e, em seguida, postar o novo código de referência dos usuários para provar que eles fizeram isso na sua página do YouTube.
Obrigado e cumprimentos da costa oeste dos EUA

Translated into English below.
Nascimento Hi
I would like to support your YouTube
Please send me your QR Code I would like to give you 500 ETN to have some type of giveaway on your YouTube chanel.
I was thinking have Brazilian user compeet to have there friends install the miner and then post the new users referal code to prove they did it to your YouTube Page.
Thank you and Kind regards from the West Coast of the USA

9 Likes

Thank you! In addition to the channel increase the number of subscribers, I will also attract many new miners of the currency.Screenshot_2018-11-24-18-06-02
Wallet etn: etnkF55PMDs99diypbQGseS3DSxJnEjJVG17trHusvGMXUNstMFtiZHaVTHhVtcQ9884YsBGb9i9SYdTgjno3K3h47y9K6gmnB

6 Likes

500 ETN is on the way Bro!

9 Likes

In the next video I will divulge the name of who donated the ethn for the lottery of the channel. Your name will be spoken. The community and the true gold of etn

6 Likes

Please tell them it was donated by a user from ETN community Website to help with adopting new users.

7 Likes

I just sent 100 more. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Well that was quick, RIP 4k pshycological BTC support level :frowning:

Though i see this as “positive” for newcomers and the futureeeh

2 Likes

Electroneum Tweet

“Big news! # ETN has moved into the KuCoin Plus Trading Area! This is a something normally reserved for the top 30 cryptocurrencies, so we’re delighted to be included too. (Although we’ll be there very soon…)”

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Price does not reflect top 100 coins IMO, but unfortunately for the “crypto masses” it does because mostly these people will not be patient enough to research their investments other than past charts :confused:

Though I agree that in a forseeable future we will definitelly be official top 30 and 20 and 10 coin probably even top 1 :slight_smile:

4 Likes