The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Here’s a post from the Telegram on it too everyone.

circt1

4 Likes

Richard said in this video that we never had Tether pairing anywhere else. I think it is in Cryptopia a long time ago…isn’t it? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

he probably just forgot about cryptopia no big deal ^^

1 Like

Interesting article about Singapore’s plans for crypto regulation and licensing. If I’m reading this correctly, ETN would have to obtain a license to operate in Singapore, which level of license, I’m not sure. Regulation is coming faster than some imagined, 6 months to comply it looks like, if this article is accurate.

Looks like ETN was smart to acknowledge that regulation is coming and implementing KYC/AML compliance was the proper path forward.

The Payment Services Bill will provide a more conducive environment for innovation in payment services, whilst ensuring that risks across the payments value chain are mitigated.

In addition to payment service providers already under the current regulation, it’s been reported that cryptocurrency service providers who were previously outside of regulation can now expect to be licenced under the new Payment Services Bill.

Activities to be regulated by the bill include the issuing of accounts and electronic money, the transfer of money within and out of Singapore, the acquisition of merchants who will use their platform, money changing, and the dealing in and exchange of digital payment tokens such as Bitcoin.

The Payment Services Bill outlays 2 primary regulatory frameworks in which payment service providers must follow — the first being the enabling of MAS to regulate payment systems for financial stability as well as efficiency reasons, the second being that all payment service providers must be licensed.

Furthermore, payment service providers must apply for the proper license most suited to their services. They can either apply for money changer, a standard payment institution, or a major payment institution license.

To apply for a standard payment institution license, the entity must transact over $3 million per month and hold no more than $5 million.

2 Likes

All About Tech latest video about Hitbtc

4 Likes

Here is the community mining farm thread discussion I started @Thunder @Stefo @Tanwax

5 Likes

I like the idea with mining rigs. I love all new YouTuber and old ones. That help us really for fast growing and better audience :slight_smile: we definitely need more in other languages :wink: chance for you…

1 Like

Those of you in the US that are buying… I was previously just mining with my rigs to trade and purchase ETN that way. I also spent a good 8 months or so strictly mining ETN before the ASIC fork. What is the fastest way to convert fiat to something we can trade for ETN. I tried signing up on SistemKoin only to have it reject me in Turkish, (no idea what it said but there were definite errors and it never sent the emails to complete my sign up). I’ve used coinbase several times but it’s slow as shit. Is that just the speed of the ACH system in place for fiat or is there a faster way to buy BTC/LTC/ETH than waiting for a bank transfer then waiting several days to be able to transfer it off CoinbasePro?

Coinbase offers instant purchases from debit card if it has been registered with them long enough. For fastest I instant purchase ltc send to cryptopia. Bank transfer takes awhile but there is an instant purchase option with debit card linked to bank account. it’s been awhile since I set it up so I would read up on it a little unless someone else can help also @Binky

5 Likes

Here you go I found this for you @Binky

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1392022-why-does-a-buy-take-so-long

3 Likes

Appreciated, will give that a read now @PrestoCrypto

1 Like

It still takes like a week after registering card to be able to instant purchase though I believe. I’m not positive it’s been awhile now maybe someone else remembers?

That was it, I had multiple linked bank accounts and none of my debit cards associated any longer. I’ll fix that now and go to town on it. I’m still mining on CNV8, but the more I look into what I’m mining and was previously exchanging for ETN, the more I want to hold onto some of that too, so now I have to throw Cash at this.

1 Like

I use COINBASE in the USA to get instant payment to my credit union account it works fast there is a $20,000 USD limit per day.

4 Likes

Took the card immediately. 1250 a week limit on it which is fine for my purposes.

3 Likes

Great stuff! I love our community forum ! Glad to be here to help! I wish this forum was around last year!

2 Likes

A tip on Coinbase. When you purchase BTC, it gives you a 2 days waiting period before BTC arrives in your account. To avoid this, if you use the APP to buy BTC, it arrives emediately…

3 Likes

I use tradeogre for most of my trading. It was scary to get set up and they are pretty fast and reliable so far.

Bitcoin needs one of these Circuit Breakers then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

On coinbase if you draw the funds from your linked bank account you’ll have to wait between 3-5 days normally… If you use your debit card the funds are ready to be used immediately, the fees are more to do it this way however…

2 Likes