The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

This is what I send them. My english is far from perfect, but they should understand enough :slight_smile:
Hope I didnt wrote any nonsense :slight_smile:

Hello!
This email will be a bit different.
So, I have seen that you have payment option Bitcoin. I am a bit in crypto world and i have a really nice suggestion for you. Can I recomend you to add as a payment option Electroneum-ETN? This is a Fintech company from UK with that has to offer instant payment and fees that are more or less funny. Just for comparison for transfering around 50 000$ there is about 0.07$ fee. The API integration is simple as no other. You can have this payment option on your site in max 20min. Also this currency has fiat pairing, so you can cash out in $,€ and few more currencies.

Electroneum is probably the fastest growing cryptocurrency by users (2.5mio) and with 100mio$ in wallets to spend. Also, they make some promotion on FB and Twitter(120k followers) for your shop if you decide to integrate. If you need help, Electroneum will not hesitate

Please consider adding this as an option and let me know what you think. I would buy something with Bitcoin but the Fee are too high.

Here is link to official site

And link to directions, how to integrate this payment.

Best regards

19 Likes