The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

We seem to get something out of Oliver from time to time maybe you can let him know as well.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to tweet it … but maybe it would help ?

Dm…

4 Likes

Thanks @BegaMutex :heart::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Maybe you could DM him? I think there are other ways to contact the team rather than putting them on blast through social media you are correct @Plankton_ETN.

5 Likes

My Mistake . He has a dm now lol…

I have removed the tweet and sent him a direct message

:crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Well it is smale things, and i am not the one that should be a spelling police even at my native language, but some thing must just be right… Happy Days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I agree… but do not tell anyone :slight_smile: ETN is so amazing and have done so much… i am so excited to see the fruits coming this year, also i am thrilled about what comes out that most of us do not think about

13 Likes

Messages have been recieved , rest assured it will be sorted asap.

Spelling and missing social media posts etc will be mentioned.

Mistakes will most likely happen we are only human after all , but not on a daily or weekly basis. keep supporting the team and if we spot any errors please contact Oliver on twitter . But remember be polite and courteous as being an :eggplant: gets you nowhere…

We are all greatly appreciated , as are the team.

Thankyou

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

P.

14 Likes

This is our year

4 Likes

I would suggest reaching out to @Quorra_Merch to help. I know he has said similar things in the past after posts and he is a huge brand anal retentive proofer for not only his own brand but for ETN as well…seeing his business is based off ETN, he greatly cares about how it is portrayed with a stake in its’ success. May want to see if he would be interested in helping the team because I agree the posts need refining at times :slight_smile:

6 Likes

NICE

2 Likes
3 Likes

I appreciate that my friend

4 Likes

“MAKING MONEY, CHANGING THE WORLD, AND HAVING FUN ARE SEPARATE THINGS. MAKE A DECISION ABOUT YOUR PRIORITIES.”

1 Like

Watch the markets fly skyward the thermals will only carry that glider so high before it must come down. Cryptocurrencies will benefit, especially Electroneum, why?

Because we only have the make it out of the atmosphere at (1cent) and we’ll have the booster (Anytask) kicking in for the rest of the trip to the moon and beyond.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is Friday 3rd of January 2020…

giphy

Here are today’s statistics…

20200103_080723

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all " don’t worry be happy "

9 Likes

Where are the old "Good News Fridays "? I miss it :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Spelling has been corrected and reposted this morning.

9 Likes

Happy New Year to all.

I am feeling rather relaxed about everything and I am looking forward to seeing how this all plays out in 2020 - could be an exciting 12-months!

Stay chilled everyone :sunglasses:

9 Likes