The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I’m Not Very good with Rhymes but here’s my attempt…:wink::wink::sunglasses:

When your unbanked and sitting alone…
no need to worry ,just pick up your phone…
Just start cloud mining with ETN and then Later…
you can Exchange for airtime and Data…
No matter here or there…you can spend ETN everywhere

8 Likes

I could Really do with winning one of them…:wink::star_struck:
:pray::pray::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Are you laughing at us or agreeing with us though…?

1 Like

Dear Plankton:

I do not intend anyone to take my remarks in offense or in any way as having even the appearance of impropriety but if my “Spock Star Trek” logic serves me well how is it that Electroneum which IMO we believe will be worth substantially of more in value in the future that you just give away 100,000, 50,000 and 25,000 for a “best rhyme” as prizes 1, 2 and 3 ?

If such is the case that you are willing to give away 100,000 ETN for a “best rhyme” what does that say what one would be willing to part with as in a good idea posted in the: “Opportunities” section ?

Is it because you have allot of Electroneum ? If the price were back at the 0.20 cents at the all time high just after the ICO close you would be giving away 20,000. dollars if you had purchased them at that time !

Best Regards:
SkrAtch ™

Re-Edit to make more clear.

1 Like

He wants to give back to the Community… What’s wrong with that…regardless of the amount or price…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ermmm… im not giving away anything… I simply shared the post from @Zero7:rofl::rofl::rofl:

tumblr_o9wjtiwaKK1tifikbo8_500
Give away my etn…

tenor

Not being horrible … :peace_symbol::heart::rofl:

8 Likes

Stats…

SmartSelect_20191014-064234_Electroneum

Have a good one
. Yay Monday

20190822_074214

15 Likes

Now they’re getting it…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also

5 Likes

What’s the point? 20 squirrels

In a recent blog post, IMF economists Tobias Adrian and Tommaso Mancini-Griffoli called on policymakers to take “prompt regulatory action” to address the “notable risks” posed by privately issued digital currencies, called stablecoins, that are designed to maintain a consistent value. More to the point: central banks may need to get into the stablecoin business themselves.

Regulations… etn leads the way

1 Like
2 Likes

New tweet :heart::heart::heart::heart:

17 Likes

Heyyyy, this sounds familiar… :laughing:

15 Likes

So who has FOMO about https://www.anytasks.com/?!?!? Didn’t someone here suggest that name…can’t remember, but it sounds familiar…

7 Likes

Just controversy when the name was first announced :laughing:

2 Likes

Wrong link Micron it’s

https://www.anytasks.com

8 Likes

Thanks for correction…

1 Like

Looking fantastic :+1::+1::+1::+1:

16 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

13 Likes

I agree, it looks great. I can’t wait to see the beta application available, fantastic update. I just got a feeling it’s going to do phenomenally well, so much better then the competition right out of the gate.

15 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website