The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Few second later price on hcoin x2 and problem with site…:smiley: i feel big money xdd

1 Like

I could have sworn somoeone posted a link a few days ago about a partner NGO in Indonesia. but I can’t find anything using search.

Maybe I dreamed it.

I don’t think it was an official announcement, maye the NGO coming forward on their own.

Well if anyone knows what i’m talking about, I’d appreciate a link.

I’ll manually scroll up I guess.

1 Like

Interesting location for this merchant, just right outside a university :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good morning electronights…

It’s sunday the last day of the weekend or the first day of the week… whatever it is have a good one.

Today’s statistics are as follows

And the cloud reward system is still rising :clap::clap::clap:

SmartSelect_20191020-083337_Electroneum

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

It was this

projectchild.ngo/blog/2019/10/02/project-child-indonesia-become-the-first-ngo-in-indonesia-to-be-funded-by-cryptocurrency-from-electroneum/

but the post seems to have gone.

Thanks Pete I found it earlier. Yeah one post went to a dead link, but there was another with the working Facebook link where they talked about working with Electroneum. Electroneum maybe hasn’t said anything about it yet, because they aren’t live in Indonesia with a mobile opertor yet.

Oh yeah, just clicked your link, that’s the dead one, in their sites news section. ETN must have requested them to remove it temporarily.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t losing my marbles.

For me, the most exciting thing in the last few weeks is UNICEF accepting and using cryptos.

Especially as they’re doing it partly to avoid the big fees attached to transporting money around the world.

Any charity / ngo anywhere in the world know the name so it adds a big amount of trust when having the conversation about crypto.

Perfect timing for us.

12 Likes
26 Likes

What a nice article! We’re going to shock the world in the best way in 2020 =D

15 Likes

Wow, yes. Fantastic article. Easy read. Great comparison of AnyTasks to real world Fiverr as a Challenger to the status quo. The branding has begun with no less than Forbes as an official news release.

Thx for sharing

11 Likes

Yay monday wooooooo…

Oh well 5 mins and it will be Friday’s usual wonder if we get news day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Today’s statistics are as follows…

Mobile miner continues to grow at a nice steady rate

SmartSelect_20191021-070046_Electroneum

Whatever your monday does to you try to smile , as they are infectious like yawning or the flu :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a good one people

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

8 Likes

I thought about making a separate post about this but I figure I’ll just ask this question here: the gig economy site will accept credit AND debit cards, right? somebody please for the love of god tell me this is the case…

4 Likes

That’s a cracking article thanks for the share @Sk8Monkey

:+1::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Yes, that is the case and the seller will be paid in ETN.

5 Likes

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chrisgormanobe_get-ready-everything-you-know-about-the-activity-6591956330934738944-5Fb9

Post from chris

13 Likes

That Forbes article has got a lot more views than the writer’s previous posts.

Pretty sure the team will be shouting about it pretty soon too.

9 Likes

Etns far superior

9 Likes

I truly do not understand how so much good news has come out for ETN and the price continues to drop. I would have imagined that our price would be jumping this morning. That article that @Sk8Monkey found from Forbes should have moved our price. Maybe it’s to early, but I just can’t wrap my head around this. I’m happy seeing as we are still able to buy at these SUPER cheap prices…just don’t understand…anyone have theories…

3 Likes

The short end of it is becasue the network effect takes time. The days when articles came out and projects shot up 100% are long gone. Good news in this bear and negative sentiment filled market rarely moves the needle. Is it Electroneum’s misfortune to have announced everything in the last 18 months? No it is not, it is merely the course of their journey. Is it lost? It is not lost, Electroneum will bear fruits at a later date in the future. The overall state of the crypto market is pretty bad add that to the fears of the worldwide economy going into recession and you have your answer. But, there is more.

Coin prices move all the time due to fluctuations in supply and demand. If more people want to buy a coin, its price increases, and vice versa. This supply and demand is the basic of all basics. But it’s never quite as simple as that. There are money velocities, tokenomics, speculation and my favorite: emotions. This space is still very much emotionally driven. There is a HUGE disconnect between what Electroneum has accomplished vs what is seen both inside and outside of the crypto space.

Think about the long-term probability of success when it comes to any project in this space. How likely are they to succeed? Don’t get too hung up on the short term price drops or that the market does not react to the news. In the long run, good news is always good news and all the progress will eventually catch up with everything that the project has accomplished. We see it all too often, price drop following good news, that is becasue the mass euphoria seen in December 2017 is long gone. Ignore the lack of reaction to the news as it does not mean anything. There is really no short or easy answer as to “why” As Electroneum pushes through the ropes of life within the cryptocurrency space, there will come a time where all this good news that went unanswered will be in fact revisited again and reconciled.

I hope it helps
M.

26 Likes