The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I’ve not had an email yet either. I always get mine hours after it first comes out, almost like they stagger their mailing list

1 Like

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans halfway around the world.
@Dr_Jan_Itor
@BigBrother305
@Tanwax
@MUENORTCELE
@J5Alive
and to all the others who’re on this forum.

14 Likes

This is perfect timing…

Or are the team going to be doing the same as me

Binge watching

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

7 Likes

The best part of that e-mail is when he said it will, “unlock a fantastic second half of 2019”.

No offense to Hindus, but I just have to say “HOLY COW!!!”

7 Likes

Thank you @CaptainMarvel, much appreciated!

5 Likes

I want to personally thank all the trolls and dark whales out there. Because you crashed the price so low, I will have a pot of gold at the end of my ETN rainbow. :rainbow:

8 Likes

Pretty tired this AM. Saw a post from M-system on Twitter, thought it was M-kid. Asked if he was bi-polar. Felt stupid. Deleted tweet. Drank more coffee, going to work lol Have a great day folks! And sorry for my brief rudeness @MSystem. A case of mistaken identity, due to caffeine withdrawl.

8 Likes

Oh and WOOT FORK! (20 excited monkeys)

3 Likes

No worries. This is not the first time I was confused with “M-Kid” - must be the M :wink:

Cheers
M

17 Likes

I still blame the coffee. In school they called it reading AND comprehension. I skipped the second step this morning.

3 Likes

Happy 4th brother. …

1 Like

Great news. When should I buy more? Can I wait until the 8th? Or do you think it would be too late. :wink:

3 Likes

In my opinnion we might see some increase in price because the withdrawals and deposits will be shut down… But dont take this as financial advice…

1 Like

People might want to consider withdrawing funds from exchanges in case of integration problems.

Just saying!

4 Likes

If they are delayed past the 8th price will go down a bit. If they release the fork and its new awesome capabilities, then price will go up, and maybe up a bunch.

I really can’t see ETN going much lower in price. There is way too much good news in the immediate pipe right now, and the price is already stupid low. Seriously stupid low.

3 Likes

My un-professional and un-official advice is to buy all the cheap ETN you can and withdraw it to a cli or paper wallet. Get it off the exchanges! IMO. That is what I have already done on my end. :joy:

2 Likes

1 million users doing a $5 gig once a month = $5 million worth of ETN being bought from exchanges, used as remittance payment to those end users and being recycled in their own ecosystems!

This isnt even including the 20 countries and all the other good stuff! ETN is special because the more coins on people’s phones means less ETN on exchanges :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I am leaving 10 k on an exchange. Just to see what happens. Pulled everything else off.

2 Likes

HOLY FORK :zap:

It’s Coming :zap:

Onwards and upwards :+1:
:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

Guys, there won’t be a fork this weekend. Remember, a fork is something pre-announced to happen at a certain block height. This update they are remaining tight lipped about, so it’s likely something different.

That said, it is also very likely to be something which paves the way For the fork, and whatever new features it will implement. So very exciting times ahead! In fact, I would go as far as saying more exciting than the fork itself will be, as this seems to be a part of a very major, multi-part upgrade overall!

14 Likes