The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

new home new foMo spirit ,

3 Likes

Since we’d hate to leave anyone behind who’s on this forum , why don’t you grab your ticket and post a screenshot to show us you’re joining.

1 Like

We got this !!!

We are etn !!!

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

11 Likes

Post it in the above thread.
Glad you could join us.
:grin::grin:

4 Likes

reach all elements mass adoption goin real

3 Likes

Absolutely love this ha!
“It’s the currency of the future, ain’t no stoppin’ the revolution!”

6 Likes

1 Like

Uphold just asked people what cryptos we’re holding I thought it’d be nice to share here so the community can let them know a lot of people hold and have interest in ETN. It’d be another place I’d love to see ETN listed.

7 Likes

Sooo… I was on the Electroneum site to find out how I can start to receive ETN as a payment on my site…

and found this lol not sure if anyone has seen this or talked about it here but take a look! :hushed:

16 Likes

Perhaps an explanation of why the summer price is somewhat down Electroneum investors and HODLERS is due to the adage:

“Sell in May and go away” is a well-known financial-world adage, based on the historical underperformance of some stocks in the “summery” six-month period commencing in May and ending in October, compared to the “wintery” six-month period from November to April.

Best Regards:
Skratch

4 Likes

What’s the best video to show to a friend that you were hoping to get into ETN to explain what it is?

I will post a link to that shortly.

Woop wopp new thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh hello new thread :rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Any side of the Coin

On the day
or in the night.
In the dark or
in the light
black or white.

Whatever.
whichever way.

You got a choice
how you look.
On the flip side
or the other side,
any side of the coin.
Down the sun
or down the Moon!
Etn all the way to da :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

17 Likes

Loving this old Sean Davis video. Highlight the fact networks not only get a dollar per month in etn for each customer they refer but the customer is encouraged to spend their own 3 dollars on top ups. We all know data costs mvnos little so for each referral there’s potentially 4 dollars coming back in per month. Say it’s a medium/big network with 30m subscribers. They will be motivated to get as many of them on board. Even if they only get 2m referees that’s a 2m dollars pm month guaranteed income and potentially another 6m in top ups. Which network doesn’t want that? Something big…

7 Likes

Sounds like they focused on MVNO referral bonuses, and forgot about user referral rewards, which (user focused, that is) could be much better in the long run. :confused:

Mind you, the MVNO rewards are good and all, I’m not bashing that. I just wish we’d see more focus on the user side of things as well, as that is what would really drive that viral growth. Plus it would appeal to a much wider crowd than those just looking to use ETN for top-ups.

I’d love it if @Rach could mention something about this in one of the upcoming updates.

3 Likes

if the MVNOs sell etn right away then etn’s price is …?

Dear cryptowill:

There are four ETN video links that explain the advantages of ETN in 2 minutes or less each posted on our website at: https://www.skratchcash.com/portfolio/ please kindly scroll down a bit to the section “Skratch ™ The Video Concepts

From there we think you will have in our opinion at least 4 very convincing Electroneum videos as to why one should invest in and support Electroneum.

Best Regards:
Skratch

4 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website