The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Since we’d hate to leave anyone behind who’s on this forum , why don’t you grab your ticket and post a screenshot to show us you’re joining.

1 Like

We got this !!!

We are etn !!!

:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

11 Likes

Post it in the above thread.
Glad you could join us.
:grin::grin:

4 Likes

reach all elements mass adoption goin real

3 Likes

Absolutely love this ha!
“It’s the currency of the future, ain’t no stoppin’ the revolution!”

6 Likes

1 Like

Uphold just asked people what cryptos we’re holding I thought it’d be nice to share here so the community can let them know a lot of people hold and have interest in ETN. It’d be another place I’d love to see ETN listed.

7 Likes

Sooo… I was on the Electroneum site to find out how I can start to receive ETN as a payment on my site…

and found this lol not sure if anyone has seen this or talked about it here but take a look! :hushed:

17 Likes

Perhaps an explanation of why the summer price is somewhat down Electroneum investors and HODLERS is due to the adage:

“Sell in May and go away” is a well-known financial-world adage, based on the historical underperformance of some stocks in the “summery” six-month period commencing in May and ending in October, compared to the “wintery” six-month period from November to April.

Best Regards:
Skratch

4 Likes

What’s the best video to show to a friend that you were hoping to get into ETN to explain what it is?

I will post a link to that shortly.

Woop wopp new thread :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh hello new thread :rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

Any side of the Coin

On the day
or in the night.
In the dark or
in the light
black or white.

Whatever.
whichever way.

You got a choice
how you look.
On the flip side
or the other side,
any side of the coin.
Down the sun
or down the Moon!
Etn all the way to da :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

Loving this old Sean Davis video. Highlight the fact networks not only get a dollar per month in etn for each customer they refer but the customer is encouraged to spend their own 3 dollars on top ups. We all know data costs mvnos little so for each referral there’s potentially 4 dollars coming back in per month. Say it’s a medium/big network with 30m subscribers. They will be motivated to get as many of them on board. Even if they only get 2m referees that’s a 2m dollars pm month guaranteed income and potentially another 6m in top ups. Which network doesn’t want that? Something big…

8 Likes

Sounds like they focused on MVNO referral bonuses, and forgot about user referral rewards, which (user focused, that is) could be much better in the long run. :confused:

Mind you, the MVNO rewards are good and all, I’m not bashing that. I just wish we’d see more focus on the user side of things as well, as that is what would really drive that viral growth. Plus it would appeal to a much wider crowd than those just looking to use ETN for top-ups.

I’d love it if @Rach could mention something about this in one of the upcoming updates.

3 Likes

if the MVNOs sell etn right away then etn’s price is …?

Dear cryptowill:

There are four ETN video links that explain the advantages of ETN in 2 minutes or less each posted on our website at: https://www.skratchcash.com/portfolio/ please kindly scroll down a bit to the section “Skratch ™ The Video Concepts

From there we think you will have in our opinion at least 4 very convincing Electroneum videos as to why one should invest in and support Electroneum.

Best Regards:
Skratch

4 Likes

if MVNOs dump etn the price goes down. If it goes to $0.003 then 1 user needs to get 1000 etn airdrop/month.
If the user number goes to 8mill then in 1 month the premined etn for airdrops is depleted. After this if the user wants to pay with etn for top-ups the user has to do gigs. So the gig site has to be functional before we hit 8mil users. gig buyers should make bigger etn demand than MVNOs duping etn. this will make the price rise.