The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I have just found nice reply to a guy who like most of crypto fans fail to understand.

I’m an ico holder my only problem with all of this is kyc aml

Go for bitcoin then. If you ever think any crypto will reach mass adoption without kyc aml then you are living in fairy land. Soon every crypto project will have to comply or find another planet. It sucks but it’s just how the world is.

8 Likes

That’s all done for you.

5 Likes

Maybe ask the person what they are doing that is illegal and requires them to remain anonymous and then recommend that they stop publicly broadcasting they require the anonymity because it will draw them to the attention of their local law enforcement.

No one is interested in Joe Public and what they do in their daily lives. Its only those with something to hide that need to worry

7 Likes

70sat at end of 2019… looks sucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

this is my version of price prediction: etn $1 eoy 2019. PS:not an investment advice👍

2 Likes

Not gonna happen, sory but its just not gonna happen. 0.5-0.1 is more realistic imo…

3 Likes

well I’m in green if the price is $0.01 but I prefer a bit higher price😎

5 Likes

Must agree on that🙃 same here

1 Like

sorry, but how would that happen this year? 2 cents would be a real succes!

3 Likes

There’s a chance for 1-5$ in this year (2019) but is a little chance… in history of all cryptocurrency many weird things was happen so we can se 0.0001$, 0.5$ or maybe 10$ at end of 2019. Time will show :smiley:

“never say never”

4 Likes

If we hit 5-10 cents I am more than happy :grinning:

3 Likes

:pensive:

But… if they want regulated :wave: hello etn here :grin:

8 Likes

0,10$ = 1B market cap, the question how to get extra 1B :thinking:

I don’t understand the marketkap thingy. let’s say you sell me 10 etn at a price of 10$ each. I buy it. the marketcap doesn’t do anything here. it’s an agreement between you and me.

edit: I think the FOMO works this way:
exchange user1 buys at $0.06,
u2 buys at 0.061

u10000 buys at $1.0.
FOMO happens if the time between u1 and u10000 is short enough

1 Like

it’s the etn magic:) it happens when 10 million users are using gig guru

1 Like

It does, If you buy form me over exchange and assume there is no emission of the coin on that moment then after this transaction the value of this coin must go up :slightly_smiling_face:

Whole market must go up. And we must gain value in sats, then 0,1 is more than possible.
If Btc is on 15K and we are on 750 sats we have price of 0,1125$
This is just example. If BTC is higher then our sats can be lover.

1 Like

We will raise market cap through BTC.

They so much afraid of any crypto to the point of making it criminal offense equal to murder :roll_eyes:

This bill if passed will make all crypto related activities including mining and trading illegal in the country, with offenders risking jail time of up to 10 years.”

A part of the report reads:

“No person shall mine, generate, hold sell deal in, issue, transfer, dispose of or use cryptocurrency in the territory of India.”

On the contrary, BTC will not help us at all for the previous history events shows that when BTC goes up then people tend to dump alts and put all they have int BTC so our value goes only down then, the only rescue of this situation is we have to gain our own value independently through working product like Gig.guru and topping up phone all over the world, perform millions of real daily retail transactions, only then we will gain independent growth.

6 Likes