The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Some discussion about gig and fees. Implementing eco system, etc. Pretty basic for folks like us that follow ETN closely.

1 Like

I’m watching it now (ignoring my poor father while he’s driving lol). Some interesting things so far. I will post my more developed thoughts when I get home and rewatch it without distractions.

One amusing bit is the part at around 6 minutes, where he talks about ETN being the gateway drug of crypto. :smirk:

5 Likes

We are actually on our way to pick up a bunch of free timber bamboo! We definitely got lucky when we met the guy giving it to us.

3 Likes

Ad Astra! …

“through hardships to the stars”

2 Likes

How to spread the word of etn without lifting a finger

Change the name of your router :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

24 Likes

Just 7 shy of 185k mobile miners. Crazy.

6 Likes

Some large transactions going on.

6 Likes
2 Likes

9257 new miners in 24 hr. NICE!!!

2 Likes

186k miners good morning electroneum

6 Likes

We can definitely say it is going bananas :smiley:

2 Likes

Close to 3K~ new users / day since 10th june :+1:

You all think we should be expecting any more anouncements this week? :blush: What an epic week last one was!

2 Likes

Not necessarily.

Those could technically be 1ETN. No real way of knowing.

2 Likes

Morning.
Good to see miner numbers over 186k beats the all time high ( without bots and dupes that is )

Were gonna smash our way to the top

We will be king of the “alts”

14 Likes

ETN $ 0.00560476 -3.78 % somehow this stat consistently stay around nothing :rofl:

1 Like

We are actual up from 48 sats to 56. So some progress has been done. We must create our own value because we cant control what BTC willl do.

4 Likes

What would you like to change it to?

2 Likes

can i to ? change it

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website