The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

I have KYC 3 level. I Hope I will use it someday. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Also has a lot of grammatical errors. Granted, one has to give them benefit of the doubt when it comes to an English translation in a nation where English is not the primary language. Unfortunately, at the end of the day it does not reflect well when it comes to a professional, corporate image.

That said, it would be interesting if this pans out as being legit. Particularly if they aren’t an Electroneum partner; if they are not, then it could be Electroneum’s reputation and potential causing companies to take notice and try integrating into the ecosystem on their own, rather than at the urging of Electroneum.

Edit: Digging deeper, it looks like the site is about 4 months old (Domain registered on the 7th of March through GoDaddy), and is actually hosted in the USA.

2 Likes

I saw that too today, I don’t want to import a wallet, was just checking it to show someone else how to import a wallet… I expect it will get sorted. Not worried, I’ll only want to import a wallet if I’m selling… and I’m not selling!

2 Likes

There is another thread on it…

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks for the link. I’m really curious how well this will pan out. Particularly with the regulatory stance India has against Crypto in general. If Electroneum manages to break through that barrier, then having options such as this will be great, as we not only would be one of the few (if not only) to receive India’s approval, but the people in that nation will have many options available to them (the more, the better!). Especially since some of Electroneum’s partners (not only MVNOs, but also NGO and Charity options, of which there are many) already have a large following in India.

10 Likes

By the way, here’s a little tip for those who use Samsung phones (Galaxy Note9, S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7 edge, S6 edge+, S6 edge and S6.).

You have a feature called Secure Folder, which is an encrypted storage space. Install your Electroneum app there for added security/privacy. :sunglasses: That way, even if someone who manages to get your pin (low chance, but it’s still prossible), they would have a hard time getting access to your ETN. Not to mention, if you install the app in only that storage space, and nowhere else on your phone, then almost nobody will know you even have any ETN in the first place. It’s also secure against keyloggers and the like, due to how it restricts permissions that such apps require in order to work.

For more info :arrow_down:

10 Likes

I use CLI on my PC and use remote desktop to do stuff with CLI if I’m not at my PC. I always transfer mm payouts to my CLI

1 Like

Soon we will have this awesome gig website, where they could hire someone like me to proofread and not pay any fees!

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha great minds and all that; I was considering offering the same. (well, minus the gig part, since we don’t know when that will go public)

3 Likes

Let’s hope ETN will finally break that annoying 70 satoshi sell wall this week.

giphy%20(33)

7 Likes

Beware of Agent Smith.
Stay protected.
Keep your crypto safu.

4 Likes

Just noticed we past 3.100.000 users

5 Likes

I am still trying to make it as user friendly as possible but right now it is capable of providing a good solution because mobile recharge and dth packages are more cheap in india as compared to otber countries and its completely safe & secure

6 Likes

Wow !!!

Morning…

57SATS huobi
183.3k mm

Have a good day

11 Likes

Active miners slow down :sunglasses:

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice, you always give the funniest gif video :rofl:

They have to accelerate once the price goes up, let’s us hope it will happen sooner than later for the whole project depends on it :+1: :grin:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------https://venturebeat.com/2019/07/15/u-s-proposes-barring-facebook-and-other-big-tech-firms-from-offering-financial-services/?fbclid=IwAR1lJloqss89vF1Uy7SkMaNzhMExFQkc5RgjwD3ieZJ7FkchpqMmCFD4-cQ

2nd part of interview

15 Likes