The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Spotted the ticket machine app being used in that vid. Maybe that will become the bones of the front end used for card payments on anytask. I’ve always been curious about it. Maybe there are also some useful backend functions it implemented that are useful, not sure.
I Remember when etn ‘acquired’ them.
some secret Borg type assimilation. :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses:

They are ready to be fully integrated with any POS or EPOS system.

1 Like

When Richard says that after the first monster deal goes live that the rest will follow suit like dominos, there’s definitely some merit to that. Take Lolli for example. They started with a handful of small companies and now are literally steam rolling. They just added Expedia to their list today. Not to mention Nike, Walmart, Eastbay, Old Navy, soon to be Target etc.

7 Likes

Great Britain was not so long ago, all by itself, in regards to Europe. There was no European Union. Those who are old enough to remember this might just have a different opinion…thinking more like back the way things used to be.

States in the U.S.A are not exactly the same as your sovereign countries which have been sovereign for centuries. The United States also began with a Constitution to which the states adhere, generally.
Whereas your sovereign state of Great Britain gave a bit of it’s authority away to a larger union (European Union), Great Britain and the United States of America were and are sovereign allies.

The way you and I see the powers that be may be different. It certainly sounds like you are content with the relatively new European Union as the entrenched power of the day. Others feel like the whole of Europe has been overwhelmed by lax immigration laws, and individual countries are losing their identity in the name of multi culturalism. This also changes their laws. Some people don’t want that…hence Brexit.

In America, we do have a problem with corruption, Immorality, and lack of law enforcement in some areas regarding our borders and illegal immigration. It’s straight up good vs evil. People are bleeding out of the Democratic party because it’s the party of abortion, illegal votes from illegal immigrants, and generally irresponsible, unaccountable, immoral a$$hats. Criminals so deep in corruption…just follow the money. There you will find the Deep State frantically clawing at any distraction or lie to keep the rule of law from exposing their massive tyranny and criminal corruption.

Trump will deliver on his promises to drain the swamp of it’s establishment operatives who have settled in over the last century in the highest levels of government and law enforcement. The charade is ending.

I am in support of rule of law, part of why I love Electroneum, and I am not an anarchist. Nothing to worry about. I just love Freedom. Peace.

4 Likes

Hey guys look at this website. Www.skillshare.com
Could be similar what Taskschool may look like. One thing to note is that there is a cost for a lot of those courses.

2 Likes

This song is insane.

3 Likes

Good morning electro-knights​:santa::mrs_claus::christmas_tree:

It is Wednesday the 4th of December 2019​:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

8.c today and rue forecast is to goto 13.c by the end of the week. Not looking like another non white xmas…
:pensive:… we might need a santa redesign … instead of a snow suit a swim suit :rofl::rofl:

Here are today’s statistics …

SmartSelect_20191204-064218_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all smile …as we never know what is around the corner.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes

https://twitter.com/noticias2000/status/1202158991364820992?s=19

8 Likes

15 Likes

“Nothing prepares you for this.”

Emotional breakdown and resurrection of the Spirit.

I have just seen Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and nothing prepares you for this. I cheered. I shouted. I fist-pumped the air. I cried. I stood and cheered. It’s absolutely you’d hope it was going to be. I’m so proud to be in it and I can’t wait for you to see it.

Never felt so much excited for a movie.
Not even Endgame.

3 Likes

15 days until i go… unless i can get into the early screener… fingers crossed

2 Likes

Wow that’s a great tool. Android?

1 Like

And I’m hearing that the test audience people are leaving mid-screening. Everything went downhill after TLJ, that one is hard to repair, so much so its been a while I’m hearing rumors of them testing like 6 different endings, and even now doing edits. Disney will have paid bots and medias yelling from the rooftops how amazing it is. Its SW, its gonna rank up at least a billion at the box office. What’s the trace it will leave afterwards - remains to be seen.

2 Likes

I keep reading that Disney chose not to do any test screenings to avoid leaks. :thinking: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yep.
Helps me not to exceed my limits.

I’ll ask my mate he’s the boss at the cinema surely if they have edits or alternate endings he would know as they get sent the film in a can…
So it would need updating etc . What i do know is he has the film already but it hasn’t been unlocked . So it will be interesting to find out how they do that process.

Here are the released posters…

4 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

Its is Thursday 5th December 2019… this week is flying by… 14 days and the Skywalker saga finally ends… plankton cannot wait… woop woop…

Here are today’s statistics

SmartSelect_20191205-071137_Electroneum

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all take an umbrella its gonna rain… yay about time only been a day since the last downpour. I swear new borns in the u.k will have webbed feet in the future…

13 Likes

For anyone interested…

The cans ( films ) cannot be updated once recieved only exchanged for new ones etc. He has not recieved any newer ones ( starwars ) since he got the film in storage over 2 weeks ago. So basically the ending has been done and its finished so the rumours are all b.s …

All he is waiting for is it to be unlocked by disney and lucas arts so they can do a preview screening…

Hope this helps to put the rumours to bed…

P.

Also we’ve moved up 4 ranks today

11 Likes

Inching our way up I hope it does not stop :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You do realize there comes a time in every child’s life where they wont need to rely on their parents anymore (BTC). I think ETNs time is fast approaching my friends.

16 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website