The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Again, I’m sure there’s atleast a couple of you on here that knows that I’m speaking directly to you.

<3 everyone regardless of wether you agree, or disagree with me.

*edit -
I had my first couple alchoholic brews for the year today and as per usualy I get kind of, a littlebit, to much troubled about life in itself and the world in its whole. I always think big picture, globally effective, such as why is certain people blocked and certain people not blocked etc, why is certain tech that is quite literally destroying oldgen tech still politically disrupted and blocked eventhough it is cheaper, healthier, better,and more durable, I just fail to understand why NOT everyone sees the problem and I just want to fix it, asap. That’s my reason for being a PRO Electroneum because I truly DO believe that this company can help, well simply EVERONE of people globally, not only unbanked and underdeveloped regions because from what I have seen in my everyday life, there is REALLY developed regions in this world, that is yet soooo underdeveloped and uncaring of their citizens. Especially lately when much of the banked finance have started to come in failing hands for their ever so hardworking citizens. I know many people that is doing so much, overworking, running and ramming into the wall until they collapse due to purely financial problematics, even so in a very developed country such as Sweden.

Basically what I want to say, FK MSM and their pure propaganda for personal gains and quite literally destruction of everyday citizens lifes.

*go MATHS! Math will NEVER LIE! Go ETN, Go musk, Go Gates, GO YANGGANG!, There’s quite a few people missed out here, but just saying this tells me there is something wrong when current Unicef CEO earns some freaking 550k $ a year. Surely does great work! But is it worth 550k+$? Not quite sure personally. *If the googled figures are correct that is OFC…

Again, rambling and rambling… wohoo
almost 4million ETN users BTW.

7 Likes