The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

In Norway i think around 1000 to 10 000 would like to invest a small saving in ETN if it was known… price from 1000$ to 100 000$… and we are a small nation

When I watched the Malta blockchain video and saw all the Chinese speakers I knew right away that was going to happen. That video is getting played and translated in China so I would say for the next week at least ETN search activity will go up in China.

7 Likes

and then we soon will see the effect of it

2 Likes

Tell your highfalutin friends to stop being big babies. If they can buy Bitcoin on coinbase, then they can Buy electroneum on a number of reasonable exchanges and then move it into their electroneum wallet or have you not thought to tell them this.

1 Like

Electroneum set all time records when the US were able to easily participate in directly buying ETN (during ICO). In fact, without the US participation there would have been no record setting.

I believe Electroneum will set more records only wen:thinking: US residents are again able to easily buy ETN .

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

7 Likes

Yeah, but is all that current litsted volume real?

If 95% is fake volume as has been suggested, then surely once they switch to ranking by volume there will be some significant shakeups in current rankings…or I’m missing something.

1 Like

Tell my HNW associates to VPN in to create accounts on fake volume unregulated exchanges etc… It’ll never happen (and you missed my point): This isn’t about my group per se, this is a widespread matter – ease of access for US residents, especially the demographic who only do business with firms like Fidelity, Coinbase, Gemini – US based fully licensed and regulated.

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

Been pretty busy with a sick cat and sick family member (capital F cancer) but everywhere I go, I see something to do with ETN, and that’s awesome.

3 Likes

I’m not really missing your point I’m just pointing out the obvious. Sorry about that. But why is it that they couldn’t take the moment of risk to buy it and then send it to a secure location like electroneum wallet to hold as an investment for the long term. Much more secure than holding it on an exchange.

I mean the exchanges work just fine. And you would only use them for a short while to acquire and then move to a safe location. I guess it’s depending on how much of a rebel investor you are vs the classic investor. I mean that’s kind of the point of investing in electroneum and crypto and in general is that it’s a higher risk higher reward kind of asset because we’re so new into it.
But I agree with you there are plenty of people that just haven’t been awakened yet to the reality or the technical details of acquiring Bitcoin and using some other exchange to acquire another altcoin.
Plenty of people who would rather not risk their money even if there is great reward. The early birds get the worm

But could the price increase through demand from real world users, without HNW individuals who just want it as an investment vehicle… I’m talking millions of people in Africa, Asia etc. If they all want it, do we need big investors if millions of little guys add up to the amount they will put in (without making big whale splashes in the process)?

Oh well, if not then “wen Binance?” Not heard that one lately.

5 Likes

I dream about Coinbase for ETN

4 Likes

I’d really like to see the price go up for the little guys, the hairdressers and car washers, the taxi drivers, the ones in countries where we haven’t launched yet… before big whales start spouting their millions.

If the whales didn’t support it in the early days (for whatever reason) then don’t see why they should be first in line for profits. Maybe I’m being naïve, but surely the money velocity and network effect thing works better or just as well without a small number of big investors?

Just a bit annoyed at the moment by some recent “charity coin” blather, from people who only see things from their western perspective and don’t understand that enablement is not the same as charity and the people in Africa are not “charity cases”.

5 Likes

Look what whales have done to Bitcoin, who needs them turning it into a rich kid’s plaything.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s not charity, it’s investment in more than a billion and a half people. It bothers me that people can’t see that. There is a massive market there. They are now connected to the web, and are becoming educated, just not in the traditional fashion your average westerner expects. One of their more immediate educations, is the recognition that the world economy has left them behind and has not attempted to involve them. When people with little are given opportunity, they do amazing things. This will be amazing to watch unfold.

4 Likes

That is a good way of putting it, thanks I’ll remember that one.

I think some of it just usual deliberate misunderstanding from external troublemakers. Current investors should know by now what’s going on, they aren’t that thick surely? Don’t answer that one.

2 Likes

Yes, of course everyone in Africa is sitting in a desert starving, with distended bellies and covered in flies.

That is when they are not chucking spears at each other.

1 Like

Took a second for my sarcasm detector to kick in lol. Ya. These are some of the stereotypes that need dealing with.

1 Like

I mean we haven’t even seen the effect of proper coin circulation yet, and AnyTask, or more countries etc.

I just like to think it will have a value because of all that without fat western pigs, but if it doesn’t work out that way then bring them on… oink! oink! :pig::pig2::pig_nose:

Hey I resemble that remark lol

You can bet someone without a sarcasm detector will soon be along to tell me off and make themselves feel good. :innocent:

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website