The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Yes, i agree wholeheartedly :grin:

Also, we hit 215,022 mobile miners! @purkiss800 Thanks again for the stats!

9 Likes

So. Many. Firsts. The day comes when it’s recognised.

6 Likes

The future of ETN looks very bright and positive…

15 Likes

Eventually the outsiders ( non crypto people ) will take note:D Just imagine some 2-5 years after fully launched everything, true instant payments, gig, e-learning, mvnos, lots of different top-up integrations such as streaming sites, well simply a full endless of possibilities down the road:D

13 Likes

There are SO many markets where ETN can be useful it’s astounding, and to be reg compliant means the big players will actually take us seriously, once we have an eco system in place and being used.

10 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Nice graphic :+1::clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I found it somewhere with just the first Ngo…I’ve just added to it…I Can’t Remember where i found it…:rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

216,014 active miners

8 Likes

Reset :scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

I’m so excited about the future of ETN it’s going to be so huge soon it will knock your socks off.
I’m purchasing as many coins as I can at these bargain basement prizes as I don’t think they will be around for much longer.

15 Likes

You are a smart cookie.

3 Likes

As much as I look forward to crypto in any form becoming mainstream, I do feel a sense of schadenfreude when it comes to Libra.

9 Likes

I thought you sold all your coins

2 Likes

Welcome zero glad to have you.

1 Like

It’s all about “Trust”…The way i see it is…Karma’s a b*tch sometimes hey…:sunglasses::wink:

5 Likes

Absolutely zero , nadda zip nowt nothing sweet f.a trust in Facebook or libra or anything that Zuckerberg touches .

Data selling lying :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That’s where ETN is Light years ahead…The Entire Company has the trust factor…Very Transparent with everything they do…KYC/AML etc…:+1:

7 Likes

@Zero7 has started a competition… lets have some fun…

Ive done mine…

Its stuff like this that make this forum what it is…

Fun
:rofl::rofl::+1::point_up::point_up:

12 Likes

I’m Not Very good with Rhymes but here’s my attempt…:wink::wink::sunglasses:

When your unbanked and sitting alone…
no need to worry ,just pick up your phone…
Just start cloud mining with ETN and then Later…
you can Exchange for airtime and Data…
No matter here or there…you can spend ETN everywhere

8 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website