The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

We still have some big psychological barriers to overcome. When you have been down where we have been, for such a long time, the opportunist traders get trigger happy. Every time we raise 10% they believe it will come right back down again. Perceptions about the price of ETN, (nothing to do with value) has to be turned around.

It was exciting to see the number 37, haven’t seen it for a while.

2 Likes

Yep, it feels like the sun at this time of the year. You just wanna run outside and bask in all it’s glory :sun_behind_large_cloud::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunny::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not as excited as seeing 197k miners :grin: Looks like not many of the new miners were bots, probably just people forgetting to reset the cloud miner!

3 Likes

Just when I thought we were done for a while, we go again. 227k. Nice to see some volume. We need that before exchanges get grumpy.

Time frame is the clearest and the base factor, that particular graph is 5 years, you can tap anywhere on the trend line and it will give you a time stamp. 0 is the least interest and 100 the most. Since the timeframe is the base- they take the maximum search activity and least activity from in this case 5 years. So say 10,000 search requests was the max that would become 100 and 0 was the least so that stays 0 (electroneum has only existed For roughly 2 years) you could have a situation where in a certain timeframe you never drop below a certain # so that # would then be your baseline of 0, anything in between is adjusted relative to those two points.
You can pay google for the actual #s I believe but trends alone speak volumes and it’s free.

1 Like

Whoever it was that said about needing 10,000 new users per day until Christmas we have actually now achieved that rate! Hope this continues, and hope they are all genuine users.

Wonder what’s caused it, South Africa didn’t give us a spike and Claro alone in Brazil didn’t really either.

5 Likes

There’s that nice number 37 again too.

200k looks like it can be achieved today!

2 Likes

199,751? That’s pretty crazy. I wonder if the system is going to boot a lot of them for duping/bots?

2 Likes

Or is it just all the people who noticed today’s pump regaining interest and turning their miners back on? Maybe both?

3 Likes

thats kinda messed up…in a good way. It was literally 199,071 like 30 mins ago =O

3 Likes

It feels too fast. And it’s jumping in large numbers. Will stay the same a while, then add a ton.

2 Likes

this jump user amount being crazy , can etn handled this massive growth .

3 Likes

I think so. I just hope this growth is organic and not the airdrop being manipulated.

3 Likes

if this true user not a double acc , it will be great imagine how will be change the game of Etn when gig comes out

2 Likes

this growth seems scarry , when hodler in it . would be same circulation Etn will stop on new user

1 Like

i speaking about how etn team will marketing about " spend your etn !" .

199,960…any minute now.

2 Likes

it’s time to show this https://youtu.be/L397TWLwrUU

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website