The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

It’s exciting, but as a long term holder, my concern is that the next low is higher than the previous. THAT is what will make me happy.

14 Likes

I don’t claim to know how the dynamics in crypto valuation work, but i’m thinking that before any crypto gets real mass adoption it’s fomo and fud going at it. And so be it.

We’ve seen today a proportionally biggish but overall just a small push in the bigger picture in Mobile Miner numbers, and it’s pushing ETN sat value up around 8 %. All I can say is I’m sitting very comfortably in my position right now.

4 Likes

Finally some movment in good direction :rocket::rocket::rocket: :smiley:

5 Likes

It seems that this 13-day Friday was beneficial for ETN.
It seems that the most beautiful color in the world is green!
:blush:

6 Likes

ETN $ 0.00378699 +10.06 %:rofl:

9 Likes

I haven’t really been very active here lately because reasons, being in it for the long haul, but it’s nice to see people on the platform fueling the rocket, the crew putting on their space suits and what not.

7 Likes

Had to take mine off. Small bladder.

4 Likes

By far the biggest riser in CMC top 100👍

4 Likes

I smell pump and dump. Don’t get into it.
We need to get listed to more exchanges to counter this.

4 Likes

Markets usually drop on Sundays, so we will wait and see how the price does. Price drops on Sundays, because all of the day traders are at church, I guess.

2 Likes

No, that’s where all the non-traders are, praying is doesn’t drop on Monday after the pump on Friday that they bought into, lol

1 Like

Well it’s official- interest in Brazil for Electroneum has exceeded the last bull market/ICO!

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Electroneum&geo=BR&date=today%205-y#TIMESERIES

13 Likes

Never really understood those graphs. What does this mean in, actual numbers of people searching/showing an interest in ETN - are we talking hundreds or thousands and over what timeframe?

Unfortunately… looks like pump and dump :sweat:

I dont think being up 4 sats and then dropping 2 sats is either a PUMP or DUMP :rofl:

6 Likes

We still have some big psychological barriers to overcome. When you have been down where we have been, for such a long time, the opportunist traders get trigger happy. Every time we raise 10% they believe it will come right back down again. Perceptions about the price of ETN, (nothing to do with value) has to be turned around.

It was exciting to see the number 37, haven’t seen it for a while.

2 Likes

Yep, it feels like the sun at this time of the year. You just wanna run outside and bask in all it’s glory :sun_behind_large_cloud::sun_behind_small_cloud::sunny::sunglasses:

1 Like

Not as excited as seeing 197k miners :grin: Looks like not many of the new miners were bots, probably just people forgetting to reset the cloud miner!

3 Likes

Just when I thought we were done for a while, we go again. 227k. Nice to see some volume. We need that before exchanges get grumpy.

Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website