The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

There is no way to predict properly what is coming by only studying the historical records i.e the graphs, simply because one does not know what new events come in to play, do you? That is why I see ( no offence) reading graphs as like tell everything by the flow of the blow, in order to correctly predict movement on the graph one has to be aware of present factors that come into play, that is impossible for things are kept in secret, so tell me how can one know without one important factor of the equation :joy:

Reading the graphs or trying to predict something purely by historical record only is like

4 Likes

Is there a video on how to create a paper wallet for your ETN ? Thanks

1 Like

Is today a good news friday? :wink:

5 Likes

lets hope so… :smiley:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t think so - I think Rach forgot all about an update on how the project is progressing overall…

3 Likes

Incredible we are on the green :rofl::rofl::rofl: ETN $ 0.00406176 +1.02 %

3 Likes

@Rach Is not forget us… they very busy and somtimes no enough time to update us… and recently was a few video with RE as an update… I think today we will see a short update😉

2 Likes

https://electroneum101.com/category/wallets/

4 Likes

Many thanks Magic man .i was alway confident that my coins were safe with Electroneum , due to the pin required which I haven’t written anywhere , but now I’m not so sure . I’m going to store in s paper wallet so thanks again for the information :+1:

1 Like

Does everyone here always check the contents of their paper wallets after they have sent ETN to them? Or just assume they are OK?
I know how to do it, but it just adds a bit extra hassle.

2 Likes

Exactly that is the problem, you do the procedure and trust everything will be fine :grin:, I did test couple of time some year ago and was ok back then but does it have to be Ok now and then?

I heard that Import procedure takes up to 48h now :roll_eyes:

How to Check Your Electroneum Paper Wallet Balance

This article show how to check your balance though https://electroneum101.com/check-electroneum-paper-wallet-balance/

1 Like

Anyone could explain how to do that check in easy way? Thx :wink:

1 Like

Well, I wasn’t meaning checking the same wallet several times, just different wallets one time after you create them.

1 Like

Yes, several. Search on YouTube. I strongly recommend the one by Electroneum101. Others are also quite good.

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

https://ethx.co/?source=post_page---------------------------

2 Likes

Over the counter!?..

1 Like
16 Likes
21 Likes

This is awesome another amazing NGO to add to the list doing great things for humanity! I absolutely love it. Such an incredible company with an incredible mission helping so many people around the globe. We should all be truly proud to be a part of this community that’s doing so much good.

Also, based on the link it seems like ETN has a new type of blog.

18 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website