The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

But they see it as our problem not theirs right :grin:

Wait and see haha :wink::grin:

1 Like

Put it this way if there was a back door ( which i doubt ) and i logged on and my coins were gone …

I would be very very annoyed. I don’t have that many but it’s took me a long time to accumulate those few etns.

So yeah security needs bringing forward , we have all called for it . If etn wants to be the foremost crypto then lets update it. Make it all optional 2fa and biometrics .
I would feel a lot safer

7 Likes

If they want people to trust them, and trust that their ETN is safe and secure in the mobile wallet, then it’s definitely their problem. Otherwise, people won’t trust the mobile wallet, and that’s the whole point of Electroneum’s ecosystem; a mobile driven crypto experience. The instant payment system alone requires holding ETN in the mobile wallet. So it’s a very important thing for them to address, which I have long felt they haven’t really thought through enough.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s little to critique about Electroneum these days. But this is that one thing that just gets under my skin.

6 Likes

Their comments on the first one… sigh Though, hardware keys aren’t the best way to go, I’ve come to realize. There’s not enough of them out there, especially in the target demographic.

5 Likes

Somebody is 3006 off this

Some great ideas and concerns are being discussed here , it’s a real issue which I can’t understand hasn’t been addressed . Every exchange I have signed up to and a lot of normal companies have 2fa authentication so why is it so difficult to integrate into our accounts?

4 Likes

1 Like

Perhaps Rachel could get us an answer ? :thinking:

2 Likes

1 Like

Forty two! You have to understand the question!

1 Like

Go ETN now!!!..

2 Likes

What were the videos for , good though

I was scrolling different gig websites, trying to gain more understanding of the gig economy, looking at company debts, gross/net income etc. For 3 or 4 days the FB algo has been shilling me gig websites. I’ll wait FB, thanks.

3 Likes

The short explanation is that i do not know. we looks like in a correction , but when i look left in the chart it looks like heavy warnings…but there is more jobs then predicted and salary have gone up. DXY"USD" are getting stronger (negative fore BTC)

But this is my general view on it and i was expecting a recession during the summer. but this is not a easy time frame since it goes so long, so i cant say if this is a small or lager correction, but something is in the air

7 Likes

Nods sagely, trying to understand. Sorry, my noob is showing.

1 Like

burn

3 Likes

If you manage to predict when it is coming and ending you can be a wealthy person. many nation are in that Recesion and have been it for awhile, but it is not global yet, and that is why i think US markets that is the largest one and a stabile one is ok to use in general terms

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website