The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Long may these numbers increase!! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:image

8 Likes

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

We’ll be laughing at these numbers when we :eyes: back in years to come. :rofl::rofl::+1::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

i think we will soon need to celebrate on every 100k more…10k is piece of cake it looks

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He didnt even show he is mining…i think this is just BS…

2 Likes

What happens when Tether fails?

I really hope so too …

He links to some channel for the instruction of how to farm, but I cannot find anything in there.

I think this guy should be reported to electroneum and you tube since what’s he’s promoting is illegal

1 Like

reported on youtube…

4 Likes

Hopefully electroneum will take legal actions against this guy as well

1 Like

It is illegal, these things happen all the time. Luckily YouTube will take action and also Electroneum will. You cant have anything nice these days without people trying to hack the system

1 Like

@Rach can you make this video be removed from youtube?

… he just replied to a comment on youtube, saying he created several accounts !!

1. He never shows he is actually mining ETN, he just says he is
  2. The model of phone makes no difference on mining ETN anymore which leads me to believe the guy is full of hot air

He is either fishing for subs because ETN has a big following and the buzz is coming back, or he actually found a way to game the KYC system…which is probably a very bad thing to do. I don’t know the consequences of doing that, but at best he will be removed from being able to be involved completely.

8 Likes

Active miners clouding mining is currently at +400 people per hour!

13 Likes

When the network grows https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalfe's_law thing starts happening. If one get to, and to gets 4, and 4 gets 8 and 8gets 16, after a while it goes out of control and we all turn crazy… the right diagnose on that is FOMO

7 Likes

2,4,8,16,32,64,128,256,512,1024,2048…2097152… :sunglasses:

10k a day it seems. Massively picked up last few days. Be keen to keep an eye on this and see if we can hit 15k a day next week. Which is crazy!

4 Likes