The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Right for Warren Buffett said buy fear and sell greed :grin: so that means soon we will not be able to buy anything :grin:

2 Likes

Very very soon 180k :partying_face:

6 Likes

And this still pushing

5 Likes

I have a similar story. The friend that pointed out that the video card I bought could pay for itself in mining also believed all the did posts and stayed away himself. Me I found etn early. I kept looking at other projects and nothing else measured up. I scaled up to rigs and then Asics. While you might think I’d be annoyed that my mining got kicked off the network I am not mainly due to being a mine and hold supporter. Besides, it was fun while
it lasted.

6 Likes

Only the strong ones survive the bear market!

3 Likes

you can still mine altcoins and sell it for etn. this pool does it for you

there is one also for GPU/CPU miners
etngpu.thorshammer.cc
I’m mining here since 7 months

5 Likes

I might play with that when I get home. Right now I am visiting Germany. I might sell the x3 Asics to keep the house quieter too. I am sure I will keep an eye out for mine and dump options to support my etn and btc habit.

Hello, who are the validators of our blockchain?

Made a little graph to put into perspective total supply versus 1 year of mining with the current block.
I also take into account the block reward drop over 1 year period( worst case).

1 Like

Several non-government and charity companies

@KarEnTam

Hey, I saw this article and thought you might find it interesting, there’s a video along with it.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: 20 char…

1 Like

Wonder if we’ll ever find out who etn choose…

but you can kyc lvl 1 and still can mining etn , but honestly im in love with kyc aml regulations that make etn can fit on any system

1 Like

Long may these numbers increase!! :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:image

8 Likes

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

We’ll be laughing at these numbers when we :eyes: back in years to come. :rofl::rofl::+1::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

i think we will soon need to celebrate on every 100k more…10k is piece of cake it looks

5 Likes

He didnt even show he is mining…i think this is just BS…

2 Likes

What happens when Tether fails?