The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Okay guys, sent this PM to @chris.gorman

Hello Chris, I know how busy you must be. Loved your report, really nice read.

Congratulations to you and the entire ETN team for taking ETN to the next level and beyond with the recent updates to the structure of the blockchain.

I was planning on contacting you later on when things maybe had slowed down for you and the team a little, but you asked for info about any possible partner organizations and NGO’s and let’s be honest…things probably aren’t going to slow down for you guys in the office anytime soon.

I’ll try to keep it as short as possible although there is so much I could and would love to write while I have your attention. If you’ve ever stumbled across any of my replies or posts here on the community forum, you know how much I love this project and the potential I see in ETN to effect positive changes in lives of those who need it most. You all have my deepest respect.

I know ETN can’t possibly save everyone that suffers from poverty and low quality of life… but ETN sure as hell can give it your best shot, and in doing so will do great things along the way.

I love you guys and what you are about as a company and the people involved on the team and the project… and as weird as that may sound to hear from a stranger, it doesn’t make it any less true. I’m proud to be a tiny part of history in the making.

With that said, I’ll get on with the purpose of this particular message.

Potential NGO or Charitable Organization Mining Partners or just some places to reach out to and see if there is any sort of good fit for ETN platform implementation on some level within their organization, even if it’s just cloud miner and user account setup.

This first one is located in India and seeing how that is a country that ETN has met a lot of resistance and is also considering banning Crypto altogether. It could be a great place to pursue quickly. Maybe the organization heads have the ear of someone in the gov’t, the founder was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014. Who knows, worth looking into them because they seem to be making a big difference helping children who are being exploited for mining Mica, kids as young s 3-4 yrs old mining in unsafe conditions for .25 a day, not going to school. No hope for a better future… slave labor.

This might be the way to show the India Gov’t how ETN and crypto could bring money into the economy, not take it out of the economy.

Start by watching this documentary posted by ETN Community member @Jernej first. Credit goes to him/her. I’ve put the Foundation info below, which is also listed under the youtube video.

Direct video link The Dark Secret Behind Your Favorite Makeup Products

Kailash Satyarthi Childrens Foundation

Kailash Satyarthi, Founder – 2014 Nobel Peace Laureate
Nagasayee Malathy, Executive Director

Kailash Satyarthi has been a tireless advocate of children’s rights for over three decades. In 2014, he was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for “struggle against the suppression of children and young people and for the right of all children to education.”

Also I was thinking that it might be possible to get someone like Lexy Lebsac or someone to produce a weekly or monthly series about ETN in the communities ETN operates in with live partnerships, the work NGOs and non profits are doing ect ect, once things get rolling along nicely.

The next couple are things I posted before on the forum and I’ll let you piece together the contact info or possible NGOs in those areas who may be worthy of working with.

Have a read of this fascinating story and ponder how and with what local organization ETN could partner to make a change there.

Secret spectacles: The story of a migrant spy

Cocoa’s Child Laborers

Thanks for your time Mr. Gorman

Have a good one,
Dngruss

23 Likes