The ETN Fomosapien Rocket To Mars’ Moons Club. Vol2; It’s all about the Gig

Well one day we will get together for a moon beer.

1 Like

Definitely! There’s someone else on here that’s also in the area, but I can’t remember exactly who… I wanna say it was @Tanwax (yup, but he’s further down south)

1 Like

I’m going to register and order a Paycent card.
Now I wish I could reuse my old yoti profile with them, to avoid uploading my selfie and KYC docs again

2 Likes

You guys remember when I made a point regarding space mining and the future of cryptocurrency? This article puts it pretty well; cryptocurrency won’t run into inflationary issues that something like this could cause.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-07-08/asteroid-16-psyche-and-all-that-gold-won-t-make-earth-richer

4 Likes

I look forward to a list of partners running Electroneum’s blockchain nodes. I’m really curious if that list includes their partner exchanges (Like Liquid). I think that would offer some interesting synergy if so.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Some interesting google trending data for Electroneum over the past 90 days.

5 Likes

Making higher lows… Thats a good sign

2 Likes

“Facebook talks about a very similar concept in the White Paper describing their Libra cryptocurrency project. But while they were writing about it, we developed it, launched it and made it a reality.” - Richard Ells

21 Likes

The best statement ever. Wish Zuckerman would see this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i thought libr wouldn’t write that on white paper ,

yes libra on 2020 will help us to introduce Etn bcs off similarly or something , when this happens Etn maybe on top and much stronger

2 Likes

Exactly. Just imagine everything they accomplished in the past SIX months, and then consider what they have in store for the next six months. How many more surprises do they have up their sleeves in addition to the plans they’ve already told us???

3 Likes

AD campaign should be happening soon… Correct?

1 Like

libr movement will be like Etn or maybe copycat what etn achieve , but one thing they cannot achieve its trust from user due the lack off service they offer on lately like data privacy . why i must kyc on libr when the owner of project are sold my data? . that’s what im thinking when hear libr the Fb coin

4 Likes

It was a somewhat dull first half of the year, but the rest of the year will be better I hope.

2 Likes

maybe what etn must do now is marketing about their products on non crypto base user , that Will be huge step and huge gain before libr take first step

1 Like

Don’t forget about their partnerships’ synergistic potential. What I mean is that these partners (Not talking about MVNOs at the moment, but those are also very important), the NGOs and Charities, will also end up increasing Electroneum’s brand awareness through grassroots programs on the ground. In effect, marketing, without Electroneum having to spend their ICO funds, allowing them to focus said funds in other marketing areas, be it Facebook, YouTube, etc.

9 Likes

it would be nice to have the vendor directory. Its coming.

3 Likes

Is our ETN wallet protected by cold storage, do you know?