The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

I don’t think there’s been a disagreement, if it was it would have been much more sweary. I save that for the fudsters.

2 Likes

Anyone have any insight into the new social sites relevance? Are these aimed at the crypto community? Just curious as we don’t have regional social sites for other areas around the world where we are actually live.

I know there are some events going and marketing in these Asian regions does anyone have any thoughts on what’s happening?

4 Likes

I know one thing referring to America as “the Land of the Free” is quite comical on many levels including the private prison system who only make money if people are in them.

6 Likes

Perhaps to get the word out about all things Electroneum…anytask, taskschool, info for potential potential investors while also branding for the retail sector.

I don’t know, I’d imagine they just want to get the word out there and get people talking about it.

5 Likes

There is a reasonable chance that as we can “hope” that we are imminently going live on an Asian exchange that we may be about to see some more movement for the project in that Electroneum are about to penetrate a good few more countries. I’m so excited to imagine what they have to roll out.The whole town that accepts ETN as well as a chain of stores if my memory serves correctly should set the project into new realms. In fact I’m off to Tradeogre. Exciting times are ahead.

8 Likes

Maybe they have someone appointed for each region’s social media presence to post translated news, anything posted to the main ETN social media outlets. Who knows.

Seems like any easier way to keep each region up to date on things.

12 Likes

I know China has a fairly low number of English speaking. May be similar with the other regions. So makes sense. Can’t wait to see it all come together.

8 Likes

That is the key line there,100 % correct… :+1:

6 Likes

hm… there is 10M buy order on Kucoin at 38sats

6 Likes

Lots of good news… but ETN value still not moving… hope in advertising campaign soon :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

You mean these… :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Anytask now has 53 pages with around 945 tasks :+1:

17 Likes

Screenshot_2020-02-15 Cellcard presents ETN Rewards - YouTube

13 Likes

I’d say the marketing is starting to ratchet up a bit. I am seeing much more social media presence on Twitter and Facebook. And lots more articles from various sources.

Remember when we had vapor and dreams alone to keep us in love with ETN. I finally exceeded my expectations of purchasing ETN bags and still continue topping up just a bit here and there.

I can barely believe how blessed I am to have had this opportunity before Electroneum really is everywhere. Early birds get the worm…or the million worms that everyone else ignored because it was not a stupid speculative crap coin.

19 Likes

Article on digital remittance on bitcoin dot com shows:

2019 report by the World Bank revealed that the average cost to send the equivalent of $200 to Sub-Saharan Africa is 9.3% of the transferred value, as news.Bitcoin.com reported last year. In 2018, African expatriates sent $46 billion to their home countries.

That’s like 12m a day.

Even a tiny slice of global remittance would send us into orbit.

But first, we must get people downloading, topping up, paying bills, earning etn.

The remittance goal becomes much easier once it’s being used.

15 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is the 15th February 2020

Here are today’s statistics

20200215_073953

Stay safe this weekend.

Storm dennis is arriving.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

Those reward numbers moving up nicely!

5 Likes

User numbers up around 7k a day . Not bad

Imagine global numbers :clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Still rising …

11 Likes

Argh, charge your phone Plank!

That 2% is stressing me out and its not even my phone. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

21 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website