The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

#etneverywhere

6 Likes

ETN could become a massive part in the Uganda financial ecosystem.

7 Likes

We have a big blockchain revamp/refactor (non-fork) to put out in around 1-2 weeks with some interesting features, which we’re releasing earlier than originally planned due to requirements for another nice non-technical update that will come fairly soonafter.

It’s already complete, so if there is any delay this will be a business decision and not a technical failure.

Please stay tuned for updates.

From ETN blockchain Chris…

:astonished::grin::+1::clap::clap::peace_symbol::heart::grin:

18 Likes

I am very excited for 2020 @Plankton, even if its still a building year as I suspect. Just to have everything in working order will feel amazing.

8 Likes

Seems like it is all building nicely now - getting closer and closer :relaxed:

7 Likes

You can feel it change.

Numbers don’t lie. Everything has gone up on social media . Word is spreading. It is fantastic

2020 is the beginning of an amazing future…

9 Likes

Really want the price to stay above 0.004c - off to get me last stash - start buying everyone :money_mouth_face: :muscle:

2 Likes

That is not fully correct, there are many examples of investors buying the concept, and ETN does actually have a product - just not fully released yet. I do agree that the BIG investors will come when the full product has been released, is successful and yes please to big exchanges.

6 Likes

Chris Gorman obe

9 Likes

Hey all :wave: hope everyone is good! Is Anytask still planning to go live this month? I’ve been busy with life it has thrown a few curve balls but I’m around. Just wanted to stop in and say hi since I’ve been reading for awhile. Looking very forward to anytask it’s been a long time coming I can’t wait to check it out!
Our Time Is Now
We Are Electroneum
Onwards And Upwards
:zap::zap::zap:

10 Likes

Hello Electro-knights

:grin:
I have been chatting to Olivier acunã the electroneum p.r manager and he has very kindly agreed to answer a few questions in his own time.

So if you have anything to ask ( nothing stupid please lol ) no price talk as the staff can’t talk about it .

Anything can be asked but i will only send relevant questions…

I will send all questions over to him and he will respond when he has time … remember this is done on his own time which is very very kind !!
I will then post the q&a in here somewhere.

All questions will be anonymous so no worries .

Either pm me with a question or put it in here i will be checking and writing them down. Make sure you tag me .

You have 24 hrs from now…

Many thanks

Plankton

Edit to add.

Remember the team is extremely busy also some questions may not be answered because of NDA. :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Hey @PrestoCrypto i will add this to the questions :+1::+1:

How’s that for timing :rofl:

6 Likes

Are there any plans to update the inconsistencies on the ETN website regarding the whitepaper and gig fair?

7 Likes

if everyhting is to hang on the any task realease and it works fine this will be parabolic.
If we have all the Investors in one Point " the any task release " there will be very tightly to Catch a coin.

3 Likes

Is the mobile app going to be redesigned any time soon to drop the “cloud mining” nomenclature and go to the “rewards system”?

7 Likes

Added thankyou :+1:

3 Likes

@Plankton why don’t we see electroneum listed on hackerone.com anymore?

7 Likes

@gjfrom added

@lkelemen i will ask . :+1:

2 Likes

When the commercial (advertising campaign) will fully start (after Any Task will be realized?) and what kind of media will be used for that? Thx

8 Likes

It is likely to start once AnyTask is out of beta and live, yes. I’m sure Rich will provide more info on what is being done once its closer to that time.

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website