The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

Wooooo, all aboard!!! ETN is going to shock the world and I am ready to witness! @Plankton love the name of the thread as usual :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Buy it while you can. FOMO days are swelling ahead like huge waves of greedy hopeful madness. Best to have your bags full before the mad scramble.
It’s so cheap still…get it.
Who else in your life needs a house or a car.

6 Likes

I have question. Can someone compare Dash coin in Venezuela with Electroneum everywhere!?

Dash currently at $108.00!!!
What is so special?

If Dash can make $108.00 I think Electroneum can.

4 Likes

Factoring in the total coin supply of dash which is 1000 times less than ours that would bring our equivalent price of approx $0.10. I would just like to say that if we were at that price now it would make alot of people very happy me included.

I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait. At the point you feel like giving up that is when you should push that little bit harder. The reward is only just round the corner.

10 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is Wednesday 15th of January 2020

Here are this morning’s statistics

20200115_064429

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all stay happy…

:rocket::peace_symbol::heart::grin::rocket:

9 Likes

Reading your first post @plankton, all I can think of is Guardians of the Galaxy

4 Likes
3 Likes

Got a feeling the next 6 months could be very exciting.

10 Likes

Hahahaha… like it…:rofl::+1::rocket:

1 Like

https://fiatleak.com/

Good site to see where btc is bought from

:+1:

2 Likes

We need one of those for ETN, now that would be sweet!!!

3 Likes

So here we are, ETN 2020 moon days :partying_face::tada:
Great thread @Plankton :sunglasses::+1:
I wonder what Volume 3 will bring…
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

5 Likes

Hey @Plankton, do I get to fly the Electronia or is that job taken by Otto?

I won’t do any barrel rolls, I promise…

Alright, I’ll have what @gjfrom is having.

Seriously though, 2020 is going to rock! Can’t wait for AnyTask to launch, got a few ideas in the pipeline to buy.

A buddy just used Fiverr to do his business logo, told him he should’ve waited a week or so for AnyTask. O well.

7 Likes

Hahahaha @Dr_Jan_Itor you can pilot her if your feeling up to it. But please don’t forget to turn on the autopilot when your on a break :rofl:

Soon people will switch when they see they get all the seller money… anytask will be a massive hit imo…

We will all have to market the :poop: out of it…

4 Likes

Hopefully a smooth journey with bountiful rewards at the end… …

But as we all know things can and do go wrong. Such is life. But if it does we fix it and continue to be positive…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Inflight entertainment is going well… :rofl::+1::heart::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I’m switching my drink order to some of the Old @Tanwax family recipe shine.

No flying for me, 8 hours bottle to throttle!

Otto’s got it.

5 Likes

I dont have twitter. But if someone does can they inform Olivier the typo he made of ETN’s name? Kinda surprised there are still typo’s like this :confounded: But i understand and its not a huge deal.

3 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website