The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

Anyone elaborate on what Dino said abkit thousands of vendors in Cambodia going to take etn as payment?

8 Likes

Not sure of the plans on side that of things right now Aironous. Other languages are allowed on the forum already so its possible the team will setup areas specifically for them down the line. Its probably best to wait and see what sort of take-up the forum has… if other languages gain traction, i’m sure something could be done. My guess would be that the MNO’s will receive the majority of questions through their communication channels as they will be the “face” of the service by pushing it to their customers… but that’s purely speculation.

Its a good point, and it certainly may be needed as things grow through the year. Something for @Sabrina to consider perhaps.

11 Likes

I’m fit but ghosh don’t I know it!

4 Likes

This is the just #etneverywhere . Remember the ecosystem they spoke of … :+1:

6 Likes

I get the everywhere project, it just sounded like something had been signed or agreed.

I remember previously was mentioned about a large Asian chain or something. Maybe related, maybe not

I’m sure there is plenty more to come over the next few weeks / months.

5 Likes

Well, what can I say, people? It’s been such an exciting week for Electroneum! :partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:

So much constant good news, AnyTask public beta, Cellcard in Cambodia, the office visit, loads of social media activity and a general feeling of positivity and excitement here on the Community Forum.

Mr Pinkhair and I have both registered on AnyTask. Outstanding!

I made a purchase to test out the system: first impressions are that it’s easy and fun to use, with a user friendly interface, relevant email notifications and fast payments. Haven’t found any major bugs yet, and I’ll be using it again over the coming days and will report back into the Feedback for AnyTask thread, and via the feedback button, with more detailed feedback.

Have a great day, folks! Family day for me :heart:

19 Likes

Thanks Sally, it has indeed been an exciting start to the year. Great to hear you are using AnyTask already!

Any and all feedback/testing done is so very important at this beta stage, the system needs to be perfect before its pushed out to the whole world… so thanks to everyone involved. :+1:

15 Likes

Getting the Brand name out there, and in the stores already…!!
edit: (Oh …and it’s the cheapest option…should be popular…!)

14 Likes

Yesterday “The Modern Investor” on youtube talked about cambodia blockchain mobile adaption news and he did not mention Electroneum…whats wrong with this guys?

9 Likes

Even guys at AltcoinDaily have said ETN isn’t doing anything special and that they want to wait to see what potential it has. I think both these youtubers let price dictate too much of a project’s success.

20 Likes

9 Likes

When all the deals start rolling out people won’t be able to deny that the ecosystem is new and no one else is doing anything remotely better.

There’s a lot talk in crypto but rarely do the claims match the action.

Soon everyone will see that they should have taken etn seriously instead of using it as the whipping boy of crypto because we are hybrid.

19 Likes
8 Likes

Just read the latest ETN article. M1 on shelves in mobile stores in Cambodia. Epic. What a great January ETN has had. Happy Feb!

17 Likes

…and at an affordable price. Their cheapest model i think?.. which really feeds into the entire concept.

19 Likes

@Plankton, you should start a thread “Find the Plankton”. Then post your pictures

3 Likes

I really like this “Father & Son” song Magic, thanks for reminding me about it. I kinda get all emotional listening to it :heart: :cry:

8 Likes

Check out a similar themed song on the music thread. (I don’t post it here, because I am aware of my tendency to be spammy)

5 Likes

Did you find that one ?

:rofl::yum:

4 Likes

Alright, I finally had a chance to buy my first task on Any Task. Priorities, responsibilities and what not…

I’ll still report back here when were finished.

In a move totally out of my comfort zone :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :crazy_face:, I’m filming the whole thing and will post the video here. (Not for the $50 USD contest, for my blog. Showing how easy it can be hopefully.)

Also, I saw @MSystem is on there. Might have my Valentine’s present picked out already. Bonus points with the wife! :+1:

15 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website