The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

I think theres so many new things that ETN team will official announce it ALL once they’re all out together. Truly amazing for all that they’ve done, are doing and continuing to do!

9 Likes

What a truly awesome day in the evolution of this industry. Yet more milestones being achieved by Electroneum :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

12 Likes

Fair play. Thought it may well have been addressed.

2 Likes

Soon there will be a whole drop down of companies where it can be spent in that country. Utilities being a big one, limitless really.

12 Likes

Cool. Under More in app.

5 Likes

Post your Feedback about anytask here pls.
The team needs to know about bugs and what to improve.

8 Likes

Test…

https://www.anytask.com/plankton/picturesque-northumberland-landscape-image

Photographs from the absolutely stunning national trust location called cragside

https://www.anytask.com/plankton/cragside

Do these links work. Thanks

10 Likes

Yes they work well…I’m going to buy one of them…Let me know how the transaction works.

2 Likes

You’re not going to get a very good review from me…I’ve waited 1/2 hour for acceptance…JK

6 Likes

So I bought an image from @Plankton, it was incredibility easy to do. I would recommend everyone to count their pocket change and buy one of this pictures. If nothing else it helps support AnyTask…

5 Likes

So is it true the buyer can only pay in fiat and not ETN?

4 Likes

I only had the option to pay via CC, I am waiting to hear from him on how he receives his funds…

5 Likes

Start watching at 14:10 for the reason Anytask only accepts debit/credit card payments :smile:

15 Likes

Still awaiting the funds @Micron … ill pm you. :+1:

6 Likes

I already signed up in anytasks under my name on here.

6 Likes

Don’t doubt RE for not one second. I really believe we are dealing with a genius. JS

9 Likes

One more thing the world needs to know about anytasks.

7 Likes

Hopefully the big advertising campaign start when product finish beta test and go fully live!!! I am very intresting what are the plans for advertising… :thinking:

10 Likes

It’s going to take a while for it to build.

I’m just wondering, what do we have over a Fiverr and other such places in benefits for the buyer?

I get the no fees for the seller which is huge but what’s going to drive buyers away from these sites?

Will it simply be that users in developing countries will be less expensive as each dollar means more to them?

It’s great we’re up and running and that utility company in Nigeria is fantastic.

5 Likes

As a buyer and seller myself (mostly freelancer)… i follow reliable talent and volume of developers offering their services. You get a few people who you tend to use over and over. The site needs to be easy to use and have a good resolution process for disputes. Its also nice if you don’t get too many auto generic bot replies to posts…

People tend to be signed up to multiple sites…so no reason that wont include AnyTask if its advertised in the right markets and there are plenty of people offering services.

14 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website