The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

Still rising …

11 Likes

Argh, charge your phone Plank!

That 2% is stressing me out and its not even my phone. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

20 Likes

It’s now 11.85 million, excellent support! But it is kucoin, bots could change that in the blink of an eye depending on what the other low liquidity exchanges are doing

2 Likes
8 Likes

Seems to be over 10m buy wall on huobi aswel but i suppose same goes on there with these damn bots eh

2 Likes

It won’t be long until we rise up and no one will be able to stop us. People will realise ETN is the real deal and HODL.

4 Likes

We’re doing about 80 an hour since your last post. Not too shabby.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Fingers crossed… how many times I saw that opinion?.. many :grin: but… hopefully now we have a product and is time for move up… long time we wait for that… pls :pray: :rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Hahahaha…

@BegaMutex it was plugged in on 1 % … good battery on the m1 :yum:

5 Likes

Haha :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

It appears pending tasks are not verified on the weekend, hense the up to 3 days for task to be approved. Monday I think we will be far above 1000 tasks. :+1:

4 Likes

That will change i believe. :+1:

Still early days, alot still to be done.

11 Likes

I just thought I’d mention so if anyone was wondering why their task is pending longer than usual, or if they are looking on anytask to see if there are new tasks they’d know :+1:

3 Likes

I think we would be at over 1000 tasks if they would have approved those pending today. Not that it matters, I only mention for those who will have graphics ready for when we have 1000 tasks or who will be posting on social media. I’m going to try to get a couple together, maybe a gif, that people can use if they want. :+1:

I’m glad they’re going this route of verification I definitely see the importance.

5 Likes

20200215_230801

Goodnight electronights …

Sleep well sleep tight
Plankton might start stats on a night :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes

Agree and it took best part of 4 yrs so we have a little time left :slight_smile:

1 Like
14 Likes

Amazing Times ahead. Thanks for this video. You can see that Ells energy has matured in his treatment of the company, it’s direction, it’s robust future. More secured. Less dream. More reality. Mass adoption.

What did he say? “Ridiculously good things” dropping this year.
Numbers verified by this reputable Twitter guy… and he will actively back up Electroneum as legit in it’s user numbers. Sweet.
That’s credibility. Steady plodding. Coming up on three years of building through the changing business plan.
These guys are masterminds. I have mad respect for R.E. and Electroneum staff. Killing it! Thank you.

I raise my glass to you all that have faithfully continued through the journey, weathered the crypto winter, the project changes, the delays, the promises kept, products delivered, apps approved, multiple country launches, new Crypto definitions (proof of responsibility) P.O.R., solved 51% attack (who else has done that aside from Bitcoin?) became a viable business model with secure moderated blockchain layer, helping real people, non profits and NGO’s with human assistance missions, anytask, taskschool, Etneverywhere…and the list goes on.

Cheers to you HODL’ing fools.
Silly dreamers.
Crypto nerds.
And total noobs.
Success is around the corner!
Nay it is upon us!

18 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website