The 2020 Fomosapien Space flight to mars club vol 3.; The Electronia is in transit

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: :man_astronaut: 2020 :man_astronaut: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: Hello and welcome aboard the Electronia … we have left the launch pad and are on our way to mars moons… :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

2020 is going to be a year when we all can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. We still have a long trip ahead of us but it should be a comfortable ride. :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

The seatbelt light has extinguished so please do walk around and have a good look around our community ship , inflight entertainment will be provided mostly by yourselves … music will be provided by @The-Magic-Man :rofl:

As normal the same rules apply;

This is ETN FOMO space flight club, no fud talks unless you have proof . Zero swearing we are all adults here just keep it clean and above all please be courteous to all guests. :peace_symbol::heart::grin:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

If you find any problems along the way please contact the in-flight moderators or ask a community professor they will be glad to assist. Let’s make this Flight as fantastic as possible.

@Cosmicrypto @wTz1, @B.F.A , @The-Magic-Man @sallypinkhair …:rocket::heart::man_astronaut::peace_symbol:…

…

Please use these buzzwords on your social media chats as it will help point people to Electroneum and further our reach.

#ETN
#Electroneum
#WeAreETN
#crypto
#cryptocurrency
#blockchain
#exchange
#unbanked
#technology
#financialinclusion
#fintech
#ICO
#cryptotrading
#altcoin
#trading
#secure #etneverywhere #EtnFamily #taskschool #AnyTask

Links…

Www.electroneum.com - our main website

https://community.electroneum.com/ - this website

Www.support.electroneum.com - for support

Www.anytask.com - anytask buying and selling …

Www.taskschool.com learning for FREE …

Twitter…

Take a look at AnyTask (@anytaskofficial): https://twitter.com/anytaskofficial?s=09

Take a look at electroneum (@electroneum): https://twitter.com/electroneum?s=09

Facebook…

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe but above all
Have a fantastic journey.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

i am am sitting on first class on this voyage and drinking pina colada

10 Likes

Why not … hey I’ll have a double whisky no ice in a chilled glass …

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

Nice topic for wonderful year 2020 :grinning:

8 Likes

Needed more monkeys, so I thought I better comment.

7 Likes

I would upvote the thread, but I am out, and it would feel mean to recover them from other threads, so sorry.

5 Likes

20200113_191552 20200113_191052

20200112_235630

Please use any of these if you like.

8 Likes

You make so much amazing stuff

10 Likes

Thanks @B.F.A … for some reason gifs are showing up as tiny so i can’t add more content…

4 Likes

I’ll have a double Balvenie 12 year on the rocks… on second thought, just bring the bottle :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds perfect :grin:

A superb choice…

:beers::beers::beers::beers:

5 Likes

Cheers brother…going to be a fun year!

7 Likes

Sure is… looking forward to

New roadmap-whitepaper
Anytask
Taskschool
And countries NGOs … etcetc. Looking good.

Wonder what else they have up their sleeves.

11 Likes

I’m strapped in ladies and Gents, my bags are packed I’m ready for liftoff take me to the red planet

13 Likes

With Mr. Bull ( I mean how perfect is that name?), and Mr. Acuna on board, I am VERY excited. I really feel that ETN team is choosing excellent people to work with, and I think we will see amazing results.

12 Likes

I like Patta and Gorman too. I think they have made one good choice after another. I know in my business, having intelligent, reliable and capable people is paramount to being effective and efficient.

10 Likes

Ready for the ride. Cheers to 2020

8 Likes

I jump in with glass of Morgan’s Spiced rum… 2020 :rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

Now you made me think of mad dog. I really wanted to forget about mad dog.

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website