The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

OK, thanks for digging that out, so was hoped to be for 2019 but didn’t (presumably) happen.

Why custodial services have a place in the future of cryptocurrency.

I actually think the high street banks could have a role in this if they can get over their anti-crypto attitude and money laundering fears.

2 Likes

Its in place AFAIK - its some kind of thing that the bulk of Electronuem Ltd ETN holdings are in a cold storage where the key is divided between several parts for security and control. a key is divided into 3 parts and lawyers have one part, company has one, and whatever entity have the last.

Much like double nuclear missile keys.

2 Likes

:thinking:

What a hero.

So the regulation that is already happening isn’t an option to him, just ban, ban, ban. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Thank goodness for Paypal.

(and crypto off-ramps even better!)

“The launch of Coinbase Asset Hub makes Coinbase akin to Binance. In my opinion, it is a move to establish dominance in the US digital currency markets by making sure that all tokens that could potentially be listed get listed on Coinbase and not another platform. Coinbase’s Asset Hub also acts as the first touchpoint for digital currency projects looking to become traded; this gives Coinbase an edge in regard to them obtaining information on a project that can be successful before other market participants can learn more about the project.”

Hmmmmmmm​:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

#morningstats #fridaymorning

Have a good one !!!

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

what happened? is he lost huge amount off crypto in trade so he ban it? haha

Coinbase is preparing for IPO. They want big user number to gain investors trust.
If ETN papers are now in order we should get listed fairly easy !

10 Likes
11 Likes

I certainly hope so, getting listed on Coinbase would be fantastic and it’d also
open the doors to pretty much any exchange imo too. ETN is literally ahead of everyone in regards to complying with international regulations so it’s a perfect fit for all exchanges.

15 Likes

Electroneum CEO Richard Ells shares a 2021 outlook, including some news on what to expect in the coming months

8 Likes

I wish ETN reaches this level in the future!
Screen Shot 01-15-21 at 06.53 PM

5 Likes

The road from 500k to1m Anytask will be significant. The first 500k featured many already associated with the project. The next 500k should be users wanting to buy or sell. That’s where the magic should start to happen.

6 Likes

Etn branded coffee anyone ??

Please vote, so this new start up can see how awesome our community is.

Me personally I’d love this.

:coffee::zap::heart:

8 Likes

Get it done plank, and make sur to brand ETN towards fair trade. Fair Trade is awesome thing and i hope ETN and Fair tra ind common ground to develop hand in hand

Happy days…

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website