4 Likes

Is runescape a blockchain game?! I know its pretty famous

1 Like

Good morning Electroneum Community,

Heres the sunday morning stats

Have a super sunday…

:peace_symbol::heart::jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

I’m not sure but I’ve read articles about Venezuela and them playing it and selling in-game bits for crypto.

2 Likes

My guess is Splinterlands

3 Likes

Holy Toodles!!! Reading this got me really excited. I have to go get even more ETN now bwahahahaha!!!

6 Likes

I am so exited about the coming game tomorrow, but which game is it? I have a feeling so i cant wait to see what kind of game it is :slight_smile:

Happy Days

6 Likes

Guys, a friend of mine deposited BTC to their old Kucoin address (prehack) and did not know they changed it. Can their BTC be retrieved?

1 Like

Very very unlikely, as I believe the hackers have that wallet, so likely already moved elsewhere… but he should contact Kucoin support ASAP just in case they have something in place to move anything sent to that wallet elsewhere automatically (i.e. before the hackers).

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. He said it was okay because they still support the old address =D

2 Likes

Good news! Bullet dodged! :+1:

3 Likes

Hey chaps. I know absolutely zero about computer games as I haven’t played one for over 20-years, (neanderthal I know) lol. However, done a quick search on blockchain games and it seems Splinterlands is No.1 with about 6,000 active daily wallets. Presumably more than that play the game as 6k doesn’t seem much, if that is the audience?

4 Likes

AREmoji_20201019_080900_972
:jack_o_lantern:

:jack_o_lantern:

Here’s some motivation…

Have a fantastic week…

:peace_symbol::heart::jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes
5 Likes

what is splinterlands ?

its a trading card game.

Unlike most trading card games, Splinterland battles are fast and furious, usually only requiring a few minutes. Gameplay is simple and easy to learn. There are 3 steps:

1 - REVIEW COMBAT RULES
Every battle has different “rules”. This includes special Conditions (example: maybe all non-flying units take damage), Mana Cap (the max power of the team), and allowable Splinters.

2 - MAKE YOUR TEAM
Select a Summoner. This will determine the level and type of units available to you. Now, position your units based on their stats and abilities. Submit your team before the timer runs out!

3 - BATTLE
Watch the battle unfold. Notice how position, stats, and abilities affect the outcome. Learn what works and what doesn’t. Find victory on the battlefield!

There are six sources of magic in the Splinterlands:

• Fire elementFIRE
  • Water elementWATER
  • Earth elementEARTH
  • Life elementLIFE
  • Death elementDEATH
  • Dragon elementDRAGON

Each of these primal forces is championed by distinct factions known as Splinters.

A Summoner uses magic to call upon the various races, habitats, and creatures that exist within the same Splinter. For example, a Summoner of the Earth Splinter will be able to call forth monsters that live in the mountains and forests.

CARD BASICS

Now let’s take a closer look at a game card. This one is a monster card from the Fire splinter. Here’s a quick breakdown:

• Mana Cost
    • The more powerful the card, the higher the Mana Cost. This cost will influence how you create teams.
    • STATS
    • These numbers reflect the physical power, speed, toughness, and health of the character.
    • Splinter/Rarity
    • The icon represents Splinter and the color indicates Rarity (Common, Rare, Epic, or Legendary).
    • Name
    • This is the name of the character.
    • Level
    • A higher level translates to a more powerful card. Gaining levels may increase STATS or unlock abilities.
    • Experience
    • Experience is gained by combining duplicate cards. A green bar indicates your progress to the next level.
    • Abilities
    • These are special skills or powers that are used during combat.

20201019_111954

and for mobile

8 Likes

…and the winner is @Gl88! :grin:

9 Likes

Great news, can’t wait for Dino’s video later. Thanks @Plankton.

7 Likes

its live now !!!

9 Likes

Humph, working. It will have to wait. I’ll take a look at the game later too. I’m assuming they’re going to get a few new users from here. :grin:

4 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website