The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Oooo - I work somewhere where no matter how many times you tell someone something is wrong, they still won’t fix it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Here’s some inspiration

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

Dont forget

9 Likes
5 Likes

Such a great interview! Lots of gems in there. In app purchases :eyes:

13 Likes

One of the requirements to list on Changelly is to install either their website widget or app API. They are a 3rd party handling the transactions…so, it shouldn’t be a legal or regulatory issue to enable ETN purchase or exchange through them in app. That’s my take, since it’s an exchange service that already exists and is readily available and they process the order or exchange …so no issues. Versus, big issues if Electroneum were to try to do it themselves as the exchange provider.

5 Likes

usd or eur -etn pair still doesn’t work.
changely charges too much

liquid app

3 Likes

Here’s the stats

Here’s the motivation

Have a good one.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

I thought ETN was listed on Kraken or have been drinking too much?

ETN has never been listed on Kraken BFA.

You are probably confusing it with the ICO where there were guides on how to buy ETH/BTC from Kraken in order to purchase coins.

3 Likes

thx… it was just me mixing up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Again, very well explained by Richard Ells. Price definitely not reflect the value of the ecosystem built by Electroneum. Also you need to watch it yourself, I recommend the roadmap clarification and the on-going things somewhere in the middle of the interview, i am not going to spoil it haha. Glad to be part of this community!

9 Likes

The only things you need to know is that RE is recruiting 10 more developer and has all of the ICO funds—and more—3 years on.

Oh, and a few fairly large shop integrations without a timescale.

And paid tv.

And medical.

And loads more stuff.

10 Likes

and gaming and many more :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

10 Likes

Global crypto-blockchain influencer Jillian Godsil joins Electroneum in an advocacy role

The award-winning crypto journalist and prolific writer says she’d been looking to join Electroneum for quite some time and that AnyTask is a game-changer

Welcome to the Etn Family jillian !!!

:handshake::peace_symbol::heart::grin:

12 Likes

Yeah, I don’t spend too much time focusing on the negatives. It’s early days of the integration with Changelly. I imagine things will get ironed out and the fees they charge probably aren’t set in stone I don’t think.

We don’t know for sure how it will work, cost or look a month from now… anyone who says they do is basing it on pure speculation.

Like… I could speculate that Changelly will be hooked up to the OTC desk that is involved in the airtime and data topups system and other ETN spending options coming up to kill two birds with one stone…but that would just be speculation…but also maybe possible since it might be a better option or at least another option for Changelly to acquire the ETN to fill orders with.

1 Like

“With the massive media campaign about to launch in the next few days, Electroneum is at the dawn of a new era of greater visibility and growth.“

Boy does that sound good! :innocent:

8 Likes

Hi everyone, :grin: I’d like to invite all AnyTask freelancers to the NEW :partying_face: official AnyTask Reddit site created by the community for the community. Please sign up now and promote you and your Freelance work.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Electroneum CEO Explains Why Cryptocurrency Use Is Growing Despite Being Criticized By Naysayers

9 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website