The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Hear.:ear:.hear…:ear: me too!
:rofl: Twitter… Twitter :bird:

10 Likes

Appreciate the twittering , the more we do the more etn gets noticed … THANKYOU !!!

5 Likes

Its friiidddaaaayyy

Heres the stats

Heres the inspiration

b75a04e2abf31ce09d2085949970d7fe

Have a fabulous Friday !!!

:heart::earth_americas::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

This one is old but still good

6 Likes

Good afternoon guys and happy Friday to you all.
Nice to see some positive price movement today.
Let’s hope it continues deep into the weekend and beyond :+1:

3 Likes

Everyone needs to remember that even Bitcoin took a while after the halvening to start climbing. We are just at the beginning of it. Also, it’s Friday. :chipmunk: :chipmunk: :chipmunk: :chipmunk: That’s all.

9 Likes

Enjoy

17 Likes

Awesome. (Squirrels with rockets tied to them)

8 Likes

Chuffin MEGA!!!

Well done Electroneum

6 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: Post must be at least 20 characters

5 Likes

I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it
I’m about to lose control and I think I like it
:grin:

7 Likes

You had me at ‘Intensely Promoted’. Looks like a lot of work has gone into this. I wonder if the programme is specifically etn/Anytask or we’re a part of a more general crypto focus.

5 Likes

com on and moon fast, so fast as a bullet.

5 Likes

Not to be a party pooper but that CryptoCake youtube channel has 14,000 views with 1.82m subs. Lots of bots?

3 Likes

hooray! - preach it from the rooftops! :smiley:
nice to see there’s a reason for this price bump.

4 Likes

I am still not too exciting… not first time that jump… wait and see… but of course :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::rocket:

3 Likes

Looks like this is the updated CMC profile.

11 Likes
5 Likes

This first interview filmed yesterday with anchor Jane King from NASDAQ is the first in their 3 part series and slated to broadcast on KRON Aug 23, Fox Business Network Aug 24th and on Bloomberg Aug 29th

Read more: http://m.digitaljournal.com/pr/4775278#.XzbNWi0WWmV.twitter#ixzz6V7H4ej3k

12 Likes

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exploring-block-announcing-electroneum-etn-171500669.html

10 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website