The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

He’s clearly watched far too many movies with Samuel L. Jackson appearing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m so looking forward to 2021 as this will be electroneums year.
We need to be patient for the rest of this year unfortunately but early-mid 2021 will see the rollerball gather pace as more and more users join us.
Investors will take notice and invest big time.

The futures bright.
The futures electroneum.

3 Likes

@Zero7 electronium?

Seriously who are you?

5 Likes

Cryptocurrency and blockchain can help solve many problems for the unbanked and the financially excluded

https://www.cityam.com/cryptocurrency-and-blockchain-can-help-solve-many-problems-for-the-unbanked-and-the-financially-excluded/

3 Likes

@Planktroneum Just wondering why you’re editing Zero7’s post?

Because , electroneum was spelled incorrectly …

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Heres the stats

Heres some inspiration

Have a good one.

:heart::earth_americas::peace_symbol:

6 Likes
7 Likes

The language and hype sounds like the guy we are not allowed to talk about from two years ago… :grinning:

9 Likes

yes that was my feeling too…

4 Likes

Is this a lot? Nonetheless, nice to hear!

9 Likes

Been quiet. Spent a lot of time in recent months diversifying. Sold a bunch at a penny. Still holding a massive bag, still loving ETN, but I am now in a holding pattern…unless we hit .0045USD, cuz that’s my magic number and I’ll toss a stack of BTC at it then. Hope everyone is well.

8 Likes

Keep holding.
2021 is going to be huge for ETN .
The project will kick off big time .
Anybody holding ETN is in for a treat

1 Like

Stats

Have a good one

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

6 Likes

this weeks stats

8 Likes

Great work plankton and many thanks for all you do here on the community forum :+1:
Things are looking good and ready ready for the future .
The team have planted the seeds and now we must wait for the growth. It will come for sure and we will all be rewarded :wink:
I cant tell you how excited I am to be part of this wonderful project and never have I been so excited as I am now.
The futures bright.
The futures electroneum.

6 Likes

Our rating is 2.7 on Google Play, seems it is affecting badly to us as it’s giving so much bad impression when a new person see this or do research for electroneum

its up to us all to keep being positive , keep promoting where we can .

The posts are mainly from the loss of the FREE etn, we are in phase 2 now. Things change things evolve and electroneum has an amazing future ahead.

11 Likes

Please comment etn on ivans page thankyou…

11 Likes

You just made me do Twitter. I never do Twitter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:, Still it’s important for us all to do what we can to promote. Good shout @Planktroneum. :+1:t3:

12 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website