How’s everyone doing on this Thursday? Can’t believe it’s already July…
Just got done getting caught up on Coinbase Earn. (Learn about a crypto and earn some for free if you’re unfamiliar.) Not going to name names, but while doing them my thoughts were constantly, “ETN is easier to use, how are these projects expecting mass adoption while keeping it harder to use?”
The process goes:
Buy the token from and exchange. (Better buy some ETH while you’re at it for gas money. ?!?!?) Now send them to a wallet. Now send that to another app. Can I use it yet? Maybe, maybe not.
Buy from exchange, transfer to app wallet. Ready to be used, simple.
Simplicity is the route to true mass adoption.
(I’ve said it before, but Coinbase Earn would be a great way to educate people about ETN and the ecosystem. Especially if people complete multiple lessons and directly compare other projects.)
Etn gets a mention
The whit paper was a great read and i liked it … Happy days
Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans in the ETN community.
Enjoy the weekend , y’all.
typo in the white paper:
"In contrast to FIAT currency transactions which make take several days to complete, ETN can be transferred to anyone in the world instantly and at virtually no cost. "
make --> may
To all our friends in the
Have a fantastic July 4th… speaking of which.
Here’s some facts about it.
18 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY.
- On July 4, 1776, the American colonies were declared free and independent States from Great Britain and its king.
- Did you know it was actually on July 2, 1776, that the Declaration of Independence began? It started with a letter to Britain’s King George to explain why the Continental Congress voted to declare America’s independence.
- It was on July 4, that the final wording of the declaration was agreed.
- Thomas Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence.
- Jefferson later served as the third President of America from 1801 to 1809.
- Coincidentally, Jefferson died on July 4, 1826.
- Strangely, two other US presidents, John Adams and James Monroe, have also died on July 4.
- Meanwhile, the 30th president of America, Calvin Coolidge, was born on July 4, 1872.
- The first Independence Day was celebrated on July 8, 1776, in Philadelphia and the official signing took place on August 2.
- Every 4th of July the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia is tapped – although not actually rung – 13 times in honour of the original 13 American colonies.
- The stars on the original American flag were in a circle so all the Colonies would appear equal.
- The White House celebrated Independence Day for the first time in 1801.
- America’s oldest continuous Independence Day celebration is the 4th of July Parade in Bristol on Rhode Island. This year it will celebrate its 232nd year.
- The first Independence Day was celebrated by around 2.5 million people compared to more than 316 million people today.
- Almost 100 years after the Declaration of Independence, in 1870, July 4 was made an official holiday by Congress.
- Fireworks are a major part of the celebrations because the first Independence Day celebration on July 4, 1777, saw Americans gathering to watch as the sky illuminated to celebrate the new nation.
- Americans take their July 4 celebrations seriously. On this day, some 150 million hot dogs will be eaten!
- Benjamin Franklin proposed the turkey as the national bird but he was overruled by John Adams and Thomas Jefferson, who recommended the bald eagle.
Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all , have a fantastic day everyone…
3 feb 2019 i posted this film, we was so exited of what to come and it did come. year and a half after we are still growing, stil achieving and still making ground breaking progress. The new white paper and the new advisor and more exchanges, utilities and task school. But the market have changed with COVID, finance around the world is not good. And ETN is moving forward, but some times it is good to look back to see how far we have come… Happy Days
New version 4.6.6 (Electroneum app)
I hope you are well.
2020 is flying past, with Electroneum growing from strength to strength. We have one of the only actual ecosystems in the crypto space that allows real-world use of cryptocurrency. By doing this, we have started to be adopted by real-world users in vast numbers. We now have the full software suite to take Electroneum to be one of the top ten cryptos in terms of usability.
The number of ETN transactions taking place for real-world items is vast compared to most of the other cryptocurrencies. We’ve now had almost 300,000 instant app-to-app transfers . These are people using ETN to transfer value to other users, for everyday things.
We’ve had almost 179,000 top-ups for mobile airtime or data directly with ETN. We have better cryptocurrency adoption than 99% of crypto projects. In the cryptocurrency world, these figures are so incredible that we had to call in one of the world’s most recognized “scam busters,” On Yavin , to look at our databases and processes and verify that they are accurate. You can review the full report on that here.
We’d also like to encourage you to use Coingecko.com and Cryptocompare.com, where you’ll see the latest Electroneum banner ads. We’ve already used data from the first split test, and we’re learning which banners drive the newest interest to Electroneum. We have lots more promotions lined up for the rest of 2020.
We recently launched two exciting new projects, which are helping us continue to build this real-life ecosystem for ETN users, and I wanted to tell you more about why they are so important.
ETN Everywhere ( ETNeverywhere.com )
Since launch, we’ve seen a massive response from merchants who want to add their businesses to ETNeverywhere.com. In little over a month, we’ve added over 1,900 merchants and mobile networks across nearly 170 countries and 25 different business types , from mobile top-up and electronics services to restaurants, food shops, taxi drivers, and more.
Remember, ETNeverywhere.com is for anyone looking for great ways to spend ETN with local and global businesses that help add value to their day to day life. Our map helps them search for merchants close to them or anywhere around the world, giving them more choice and more ways to get the most out of life with ETN .
Merchants who accept ETN can boost their business with an official listing. The platform helps them reach new customers worldwide and provides them with a vast range of resources to help them succeed. From in-store posters and eCommerce plugins, right through to social media support.
Whether you have ETN to spend or you’re a merchant that would like to accept ETN as payment, visit ETNeverywhere.com and take a look.
ETN Donate (ETNdonate.com)
Our blockchain network is run by NGOs, who can help us grow ETN adoption and trust. Furthering our support of communities in developing areas, we have created the ETNdonate.com platform that allows users to donate to great NGOs.
In the few weeks since its launch, we’ve seen that Electroneum users are very generous as over 160,000 ETN donated by 235 amazing supporters.
Seven NGOs and charities are benefiting from ETN Donate already and we’re in talks with more that we’re hoping to add in the coming weeks. Whatever your passion, ETNdonate.com showcases a wide range of NGOs from which to choose.
Visit ETNdonate.com and find out how Ubuntu Pathways supports people within townships in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, with health, education, and social projects. Or how WONDER Foundation helps women and girls across the world in their goal to get an education and exit poverty for good.
Electroneum is not a charity, but we are building a sustainable business and gaining significant traction by solving real people’s problems in the real world . Now more than ever, we need to support each other and those in need. ETN Donate allows you to use your ETN to make a difference to real people .
I hope you’re as proud of our new projects as we at Electroneum are. We continue to demonstrate that ETN is a real solution for financial inclusion, empowering people to engage their entrepreneurial spirit and succeed now and in the future worldwide.
I’m glad you want to be a part of that too!
All the best,
CEO and Founder of Electroneum
That letter was sent a while ago… or am I wrong?
Yeah an old one but a good read nonetheless
Been too busy for the morning updates so posted that instead…