The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Monero have an amazing community and some brilliant developers… but their “top down” culture is that of elitist and trolls. That narrative appeals to the projects core fan bass.

Once you understand that, its easy to understand and ignore the way some of their community act. Its not an attack on ETN, its just the Monero culture. They have some brilliant and talented people involved who don’t cultivate that culture. They are the back-bone of the project.

5 Likes

Hmmmm… Then maybe that is where our power is…? I remember I was playing this online game once and it was very fun and it was in the D&D genre [Victor Vran] and they made the game in such a way that you had to go navigate and choose that you wanted to level up instead of it being automatic leveling up like every other game in the history of mankind so I naturally assumed I sucked and kept going and going at level 1 but I was doing higher level content until I got to level 30-something content.

And then when I talked to the developers on the forum they were like, “How the hell did you get this far on level 1!!??” My answer - Shotgun, duck and roll.

How did you… create a crypto…and put it in Africa…and nobody (in the 1st world) noticed?

6 Likes

These only two cryptos I invested to :grin:

3 Likes

On this day in history

• 1720 The Ship “Le Grand St Antoine” reaches Marseille, bringing Europe’s last major plague outbreak. Kills around 100,000

• 1810 In the May Revolution, citizens of Buenos Aires expel the Spanish Viceroy Cisneros during Semana de Mayo

• 1914 British House of Commons passes the Irish Home Rule Bill

• 1961 JFK announces US goal of putting a man on the Moon before the end of decade

Here’s todays stats

20200525_084133

Have a good one👍

8 Likes

Does Electroneum have vanity addresses?

1 Like

no not yet - I’m pushing for it! :smiley:

1 Like

Vanity addresses would help a lot.
Many businesses could benefit.

indeed - I suspect that maybe they’re keeping this as something they can monetise? Like I say, that is totally me conjecturing, I know nothing about what the real reason is we don’t have it.

1 Like

At the end of this week ETN will start marketing for the crypto-space.
What do you think is going to happen since there are a lot of ppl in crypto who hate us?

2 Likes

To be honest…

Anyone who hates the project, will continue to hate the project… irrational fear or hatred rarely changes.
The other 90% who lost touch since 2017 and/or haven’t a clue whats been happening… will likely take a closer look (especially if its accessible via their favourite exchange or if they see it positively reviewed by their favourite youtuber).

…and as always, 100% of people will pay attention if they think there is money to be made… as that’s just how the crypto space works.

https://electroneum.com/roadmap/ is impressive for anyone who pays attention…and with the future changes and platforms that are coming… it will gather attention and momentum.

13 Likes

Help please. I have a family member who is trying to KYC in the app. he got through the initial email and pin setup. I don’t see where to initiate the three levels of kyc? Is that in the app still or is it on the website only? if you can point me in the right direction and be very grateful.

Website only as far as I’m aware of…

4 Likes

Can someone please provide the stats for anytask.com, like how many people joining every week or month, and what is the current traffic on website and how many sellers are registered. This will be a great help or if someone can tell me where I can get the information for same

1 Like

Correct. And thank you Plankton. Not as easy for me to find. Why not available in the app?
I sent screenshots from web page to get him into the right place for kyc. Thx again.

1 Like

Probably because you have to use the Yoti app to scan the ETN KYC QRC code. Plus level 2 -3 requires submission of docs.

I think it would be a little difficult to do the Yoti app scan of the code for kyc info on a mobile without jumping through some wonky workarounds that would not save any time or make it any easier. It would be interesting to see a video of someone trying to accomplish it…comedy gold.

1 Like

Look at the volume on sistemkoin now, it’s the highest.

1 Like

Some big price movements on TradeOgre today. I had a buy order in at 71 sats that was fulfilled this afternoon along with swings up to 100 sats.

The price seems to be holding strong since the rise before the Anon summit, small gains each day of late :smiley:

2 Likes

Only a week into Phase 2. If the team says this phase is bigger and better and the focus is on the sustainability and growth of the project then it is safe to say I am super excited :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Agreements in 2018
still look good on there.

3 Likes
2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website