The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

The thing is; when this bloodbath is over we shall see the wheat from the chaff.

5 Likes

it is a lot of bad things happening in the world right now, but it will go on regardless and it will always be a tomorrow for the world. I hope people do not sit down at home and watch TV and do nothing, it is time for the smart fighters to do something, innovate, think,make a plan and conduct it… this is absolutely not the time for being lazy and do nothing, it is time to make tomorrow… This is the time fore possibilities… But do it home :slight_smile: Happy Days

7 Likes

would be great if ETN could get on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTE10dqQU8

2 Likes

Let us see what kind of info this really is… https://www.cbsnews.com/news/united-nations-proposes-new-global-currency/

1 Like

We already have “Global Reserve Banks” such as the IMF and also the World Bank that we all pay into. Some of the aims of the latter are very much like that of Unicef as we read in the article by David Bull. Replacing the dollar would rattle some cages though.

They probably mean something with a bigger remit than that, in which case you get into the same murky waters as we have with the Euro and federal or non-federal Europe arguments.

I think it’s just people talking.

Times like this when the cool anarchist types find they still need “daddy” after all.

Glad to see Indians are waking up.

The banking system is deeply flawed.
Many of the major banks have gone down and will go down. But the gov will keep them afloat.
People will “eventually” lose faith in the rupee.

3 Likes

Since everyone is at home nowadays , people in India have had a hard time earning money. Because a significant fraction of the population is either poor or daily wage workers.

They have bills to pay , no money left.

I wonder if we could have them mining ETN. I know it’s not much that they’ll earn but it could pay ‘some’ of their bills.

This is where I think is ETN is different from the rest. You’ve got a huge part of the world to work with and the “use” case is pretty much applicable everywhere.

3 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

12th day of Lockdown … starting to feel like everyday is the same … might watch a film to take my mind off it…
Groundhog_Day_(movie_poster)

It is Saturday the 4th of April 2020 …

On this day in history

• 1581 Francis Drake knighted by Queen Elizabeth I aboard Golden Hind at Deptford

• 1655 Battle at Postage Farina, Tunis: English fleet beats Barbary pirates

• 1789 1st US Congress begins regular sessions during George Washington’s presidency at Federal Hall, NYC (ending 1791)

• 1949 North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) treaty signed in Washington, D.C.

• 1968 US civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. assassinated in Memphis, Tennessee

• 1973 World Trade Center, then the world’s tallest building, opens in New York (110 stories). Later destroyed in 9/11 terrorist attacks.

• 1975 Microsoft is founded as a partnership between Bill Gates and Paul Allen to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800

Here are this morning’s statistics…

20200404_072819

Whatever you do
Wherever you go …
Stay safe .

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

Found out a new hobby while staying at home. Gardening :seedling::seedling:

7 Likes

Hahahaha

Same here…

Carrots
Tomatoes
Potatoes
Blackcurrant
Beetroot
Sprouts
Gooseberry
And some other stuff i forgot to label :joy::joy::joy:
And some
Catnip for the cats…

6 Likes

Should governments rescue other industries?

There’s good reason why they rescue banks, because if they didn’t the financial contagion would be much, much worse.

If people want a 100% pure free market economy, they should be careful what they wish for.

3 Likes

The only thing we can do, short of an official strategy in India, is spread the word! How far would 100 ETN go towards a monthly top up over there?

1 Like

Since the price is down , they won’t be able to buy any mobile data packages.

But before when 100 ETN was like $2-3 , they could grind out like 2 months of data.
Everybody’s got a smartphone now. Even the poorest guy.

If they were able to just pay phone bills , it would mean the world to them.

The gov is giving $10 each month to the poor each month because of lack of employment due to the virus.
It’s a bad joke on the people.
$10 a month.
What can you get for $10?
Gov is broke.

Imagine ETN at around $0.05-$0.1

ETN could help them better than the government.
ETN could give a better life.

If cryptocurrencies do grab the main attention of Indians which I think they’ll do soon , it’s gonna be :rocket::full_moon:.

If ETN grabs the attention of the people , I’d say a $50-100 B market cap is possible.
Plus some people would like ETN because of KYC.

4 Likes

Good morning Electro-knights

Its is Sunday the 5th April 2020

Or day 13 of lockdown…

On this day in history

• 1242 Alexander Nevsky of Novgorod defeats Teutonic Knights in the Battle of the Ice

• 1722 Dutch navigator Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island

• 1818 In the Battle of Maipú, Chile’s independence movement - led by Bernardo O’Higgins and José de San Martín - win a decisive victory over Spain, leaving 2,000 Spaniards and 1,000 Chilean patriots dead.

• 1874 Birkenhead Park, the first civic public park, opens in Birkenhead, England, designed by Joseph Paxton

• 1879 Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.

Here are today’s statistics

20200405_092306

The sun is shining , garden time…

Have a great day stay safe.

10 Likes
7 Likes

If a judge says that exchanges should sell only ‘legal securities’ then what… Only 2-3 coins available to trade per exchange ??? Is Bitcoin a ‘legal securities’ ??

7 Likes

That’s the problem.
Nobody knows how to classify cryptocurrencies like BTC and tokens like erc-20.
Some say it’s better to call it a commodity , others call it an asset.

I really wouldn’t worry about the SEC anymore.

Kik had the same issue months ago , they just showed up , paid the money to the SEC and they don’t have any problems anymore.

I guess most of these crypto exchanges will just pay to shut up the SEC. It doesn’t matter anymore. they would just rather pay the money.

3 Likes

https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1660699849607677061&wfr=spider&for=pc&isFailFlag=1

Exchanges to SEC.

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website