The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

6 Likes

I counted 23…20 characters…

1 Like

24…maybe you missed the green one
?

1 Like

Even I got 24.

But the answer was 25. don’t know for sure.

Bitcoin really isn’t the king of crypto.:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Etn tweet

9 Likes

You earned a nice reply award. :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh and welcome aboard! :sunglasses:

Luv 3Babs

3 Likes

Checking… :hushed:

:+1:

5 Likes

25!.. not sure if question is about 3’s… only as numbers or the same symbols too? becouse also we have three the same black dots in left top corner). On that time is 25 :hugs::sunglasses::wink: :rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is Thursday the 2nd of April 2020

Or day

On this day in history

• 1453 Mehmed II begins his siege of Constantinople (İstanbul), which falls May 29

• 1513 Explorer Juan Ponce de León claims Florida for Spain as the first known European to reach Florida

• 1792 The Coinage Act is passed establishing the United States Mint and authorizing the $10 Eagle, $5 half-Eagle & 2.50 quarter-Eagle gold coins & silver dollar, ½ dollar, quarter, dime & half-dime

• 1801 Napoleonic Wars: The British led by Horatio Nelson destroy the Danish fleet in the naval Battle of Copenhagen

• 1917 US President Woodrow Wilson asks Congress to declare war against Germany

• 1930 Ras Tafari Makonnen becomes Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia (Ethiopia)

• 1982 Several thousand Argentine troops seize the Falkland (Malvinas) Islands from Great Britain

1968 “2001 A Space Odyssey” directed by Stanley Kubrick and starring Keir Dullea and Gary Lockwood, premieres at the Uptown Theater in Washington, D.C.

1977 Fleetwood Mac’s “Rumours” album goes #1 & stays #1 for 31 weeks ( fantastic album :+1:)

Here are this morning’s statistics

20200402_074204

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all enjoy the little things… :peace_symbol::heart::grin:

13 Likes
8 Likes

Good morning electro-knights

It is friday the 3rd of april 2020 ( day 11 ukld )

On this day in history

• 1645 English Long Parliament passes the Self-Denying Ordinance, limiting regional armies, significant step toward New Model Army

• 1922 Joseph Stalin is appointed General Secretary of the Russian Communist Party by an ailing Vladimir Lenin

• 1948 US President Harry Truman signs Marshall Plan ($5B aid to 16 European countries)

• 1973 1st mobile phone call is made in downtown Manhattan, NYC by Motorola employee Martin Cooper to the Bell Labs headquarters in New Jersey

• 2016 Panama Papers published - 11.5 million confidential documents from offshore law firm Mossack Fonseca expose widespread illegal activities including fraud, kleptocracy, tax evasion and the violation of international sanctions by the world’s elite in the world’s largest ever data leak

• 1953 American magazine “TV Guide” publishes 1st issue, features on the cover the new born baby of actors Desi Arnaz and Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz Jr.

1960 - elvis-presley records ‘It’s Now Or Never’, ‘Fever’ and ‘Are You Lonesome Tonight’ at RCA studios in Nashville, Tennessee

Today in Sport
1975 Bobby Fischer stripped of world chess title for refusing to defend it

Here’s this morning’s statistics

20200403_082157

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all dont go mental

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

8 Likes

I’m going to believe it’s due to the one in the filename.

2 Likes

This forum has really gone quiet nowadays.

6 Likes

Full HODL mode (20 something something)

5 Likes

For those that don’t know. It’s a nice service.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

There doesn’t seem much to speculate about right now. The rest of the forum is as active as it usually is. Here we are all in fomo/expectation hurry up and wait mode. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I’m late to the party as usual, but I think it bears repeating:

0% fees on AnyTask!

Looks like I might need to buy my next logo over the weekend…

13 Likes

If Electroneum never went beyond being a fairly “niche” crypto just for the buying and selling of digital tasks, but did that really successfully, that would still be a great result for us and hopefully would get us back around our previous ATH price eventually. We don’t really need or want world domination (though I would still love to see a marketplace for physical goods adopting it).

9 Likes

I doubt it very strongly. Will ETN fail is the question?..Nah, the project is just getting started. :+1:t2:

4 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website