The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Two new tweets!

12 Likes

Integration with an existing market place might be the better way, if it’s too soon to approach eBay there are various smaller competitors. Still think they should use eBay for AnyTask jobs, though it’s not so good now business sellers don’t get free listings.

1 Like

Long term closure of schools would certainly lead to serious problems in society further down the line. Although some very oafish things have been said about making the cure worse than the virus, I think there is a balance that has to be struck, once we start to get that herd immunity going.

1 Like

Good to know that people are actually topping up.

That etn have solved the language barrier problem - that’s great forward thinking.

And the verification process is now much easier apparently so should mean a better take up.

To be honest, I’ve not been expecting much, but I think we’ll all be presently surprised on how much the team get done when everything appears quiet.

5 Likes

16 Likes

I just came here to post this. LMAO

2 Likes

Possibly not everyone who has signed up as a seller has submitted a task offering.

Sort of like 2 million + app downloads, but not all actively earning rewards.

Possibly some are still getting all their ducks in a row or thought they may do tasks at some point once it’s rolling along.

I’m not sure of the signup process if you indicate if you want to be a task seller or buyer or both. But you’d think they actually do keep track of the numbers…for obvious reasons.

My guess would be the challenge of shipping and customs laws in all the various countries.

Seems like it’d be a bit challenging and then they’d have to babysit/escrow the funds for weeks or months in some cases or deal with nightmares if items aren’t delivered in a timely manner.

I don’t think most of the target market can just pop in to the UPS store and ship a package to the UK or USA all that easily.

Not saying it can’t or won’t be done at some point, but that is an entirely different beast to manage…where digital delivery is much quicker and more simple to manage for everyone.

I could see local tasks coming online before physical products do.

Now what would be cool in the future is to see Electroneum work out deals with local shippers to provide shipping services at a discount to sellers and help them navigate any customs issues ect ect.

Like some countries the receiver can pay customs duties at pickup or the sender can prepay them. Some countries require the sender to list the package contents and on and on.

Haha I guess it is April 1st in parts of the world.

2 Likes

Yeah it just seemed a lot if there are 70,000 people signed up but not listed anything.

I think some people think I’m fudding just by asking a question. Only in this “special” place could I be considered a fudster, everywhere else I’m a deluded fanboy.

3 Likes

It would be a big thing to set up sure, after all eBay had 20 years or more to develop to the point they are at. Better to do a deal and get it accepted as payment with an existing platform I guess. Potential 1.7 billion new accounts for someone with a fee for every sale, yes please! Let’s hope that will come one day.

Of course it’s up to the individual to know if they can ship stuff before they start selling but most places have a postal system of some kind.

3 Likes

Oh Pete listen to yourself like your somebody else. Let’s keep the peace and be one! Then we can overcome the troubles that the world has for us, I see 6-24 months to normality and you said early sure some people will die and banks will still be there. Please you have been in isolation before the virus be part of the solution and just be cool bro!

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cryptopotato.com/russias-legislative-ban-on-cryptocurrency-delayed-because-of-the-coronavirus/%3Famp

1 Like

Gooooood morning electro-knights

It is Wednesday the 1st of April…

Or uk lockdown day 9…

On this day in history

• 527 Byzantine Emperor Justin I names his nephew Justinian I as co-ruler and successor to the throne

• 1748 Ruins of Pompeii rediscovered by Spaniard Rocque Joaquin de Alcubierre

• 1952 Big Bang theory proposed in Physical Review by Alpher, Bethe & Gamow

• 1974 Ayatollah Khomeini calls for an Islamic Republic in Iran

• 1976 Steve Wozniak and Steve Jobs found Apple Computer in the garage of Jobs’ parents house in Cupertino, California

• 2001 Netherlands becomes the first country in the world to make same-sex marriage legal

Here are this morning’s statistics

20200401_084552

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all lets just hope everything is an april fools.

As far as im concerned april fools is cancelled this whole year has been a joke…

I had things lined up for this morning. But Because of the situation ill leave them for next year.
:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

Have fun stay safe … :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Took a while to turn it into a TV show

7 Likes

Hahahahhaa…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Anytask tweet

6 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/ads/library/?active_status=all&ad_type=all&country=ALL&impression_search_field=has_impressions_yesterday&view_all_page_id=121256769268441&sort_data[direction]=desc&sort_data[mode]=relevancy_monthly_grouped

1 Like

What the hell are you going on about now? I’m talking about Anytask, not the virus.

2 Likes

Just some fun

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website