The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Good morning electro-knights

It is Sunday the 29th of March 2020

Or

Day 6 of lockdown…

On this day in history…

• 1549 The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded

• 1901 Edmund Barton is elected Prime Minister in Australia’s first parliamentary election

• 1912 Captain Robert Scott, storm-bound in a tent near South Pole, makes last entry in his diary “the end cannot be far”

• 1961 After a 4½ year trial Nelson Mandela is acquitted of treason in Pretoria

• 1974 Chinese farmers discover the Terracotta Army near Xi’an, 8,000 clay warrior statues buried to guard the tomb of China’s 1st emperor, Qin Shi Huang

• 1999 The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes at 10006.78 - above the 10,000 mark for the first time ever

Here are this morning’s statistics

20200329_101020

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all enjoy the peace… :peace_symbol::heart::grin:

Im off to bake some brown bread… sort the veggies out do a bit of reading and relax. After all it is Sunday …

Have fun

13 Likes

And bread is done.

13 Likes

Wow I think I heard a dog whistle…

3 Likes

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a jar of peanut butter? - An elephant that sticks to the roof of your mouth.

4 Likes

Mining with your head.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/decrypt.co/23883/microsoft-brain-waves-algorithm-blockchain%3Famp=1

4 Likes

It is

giphy
But wait no work wooo hoooooo a bonus … might.go out for a … oh wait…

Hey ho. Day 7 of lockdown.

It is monday the 30th of march 2020

Here are this morning’s statistics

20200330_082615

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Live long… and prosper :peace_symbol::heart::mask:

P.s if u have a vr kit psvr oculus etc try beat saber … a great time waster and gets you fit at the same time…

:grin::rofl::wink:

Totally forgot

On this day in history

• 240 BC 1st recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet

• 1856 Russia signs the Treaty of Paris, ending the Crimean War

• 1867 Alaska Purchase: US buys Alaska from Russia for $7,200,000 ($109 million in 2018), roughly 2 cents an acre

• 1870 15th Amendment to the US constitution is adopted, guarantees right to vote regardless of race

• 1959 Dalai Lama flees China and is granted political asylum in India

• 1972 Northern Ireland’s Government and Parliament dissolved by the British Government and ‘direct rule’ from Westminster is introduced

:peace_symbol::heart::grinning:

9 Likes

Figured it was about time to check in again. Not much going on, working from home, slowly adding to my ETN bags, although most of my money is going into BTC right now. Once it pops I can sell and stock up even more on my precious ETN. Seems like this global lockdown has slowed the plans. My guess is rather than the June time frame we were all hoping for it will be more toward the end of the year before everything really picks up steam, but after this long what’s a couple more months?? HODL strong. Our time is coming.

10 Likes

Etn tweet

10 Likes

What is the specific difference with the KYC verification process?

1 Like

In a hypothetical world of crypto and no fiat, I wonder how things would work in the case of the massive government bail outs we are seeing now, would they in effect have to hold a huge reserve of crypto for such eventualities, in effect virtually controlling it?

I’m sure the studies have been done, but I’ve not read much about it.

2 Likes

Or just move a decimal place I guess…

Just like printing money…

Electroneum anytask article on coin rivet

https://coinrivet.com/electroneums-anytask-platform-adds-109-languages-for-translation/

:peace_symbol::heart::mask::grin:

8 Likes

What a. great article, and the ETN team makes a cold frozen heart from north melt…even if we still shoveling snow and wait for the global warming to come in may…Happy Days

2 Likes

Are there really 73,000 sellers on there? I see around 10-20 sellers per category on around 130 categories from the drop down menus, am I missing something?

1 Like

I’m not suggesting, I’m asking.

1 Like

Best song of 2020.

2 Likes

It is Tuesday the 31st of March 2020

Or day 8 of lockdown…

On this day in history

• 1999 The film The Matrix is released

The science fiction story about the adventures of computer programmer, Neo, was not only a commercial success but also left a lasting impression on action film-making through its creative use of slow-motion and spinning cameras.

• 1985 The first edition of WrestleMania is held in New York

The annual event is the world’s most important wrestling meet. It is the biggest event organized by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).

• 1964 Following a coup d’etat, a military dictatorship takes charge in Brazil

The regime under Humberto Castelo Branco suppressed the left-wing opposition, leading to widespread social unrest and strike action, especially in 1968.

• 1918 The United States switch to DST for the first time

Most areas in the U.S. change the clocks twice a year. Exceptions include Hawaii and most of Arizona. The first country to ever use DST was Germany in 1916.

• 1889 The Eiffel Tower is opened

French engineer Alexandre Gustave Eiffel unfurled a French flag from the top of the tower, which has since become the most iconic landmark of Paris.

Here are todays statistics

20200331_081809

Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe and above all have fun…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

Not every person who registered as a seller listed a task.

5 Likes

Have u seen the new exchange section In the app

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Portal | Main Website