The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

I think that could be it.

Oliver tweeted about it a few days ago.

I thought he said Bitcoin in Africa. But at any rate that one looks interesting from the trailer.

Edit: Yeah thanks, that does seem to be the one based on the director and release date.

1 Like

The tweet was linked here

The tweet was linked here

2 Likes

A lot of good work must have been done from the last give away!!

2 Likes

SmartSelect_20200523-084740_Chrome

Have a good one…

6 Likes
1 Like

ETNDonate has some great causes, you can link directly to their donate page.

1 Like

Directly Donate to their Www.ETNDonate.com Website so it’s all accounted for no hassle, just wanted to be involved!!

4 Likes

Screenshot_2020-05-23 Electroneum Community Forum

2 Likes

Morning, and happy saturday to everyone in the world. I went for coffee this morning and payed my things with my revolut card using the bitcoin i have on it, was faultless, i have btc on it, and everytime i use it it automatically does the exchange and pays for it in local currency. Wouldn’t that be great if we can use that also with ETN? Giving us more options on how to spend it on daily things? Or is this a dumb idea lol feedback welcomed

6 Likes

obviously its not very helpfull for the unbanked but for the global people in different countries, it might actually work i think. Revolut has the option of XRP BTC and others. so adding ETN would be a great way to expand its use. they are based in london?? so maybe RE could have a brainstorm with them if they are up for it?

5 Likes

I think it’s a great idea. Revolut have a banking licence so they can enable in app fiat to crypto purchases. They’ve recently launched in America too and have over 7 million users. If they added ETN to their crypto offering, it would make onboarding so easy for users. I’ve mentioned Electroneum on the Revolut forum a few times but it’s pretty dead there. I wonder if the business development team will consider reaching out to them, if they haven’t already.

4 Likes

yes yes yes. thank you, i was worried it was a dumb suggestion, but ive travelled all over and use my revolut. last year i was i switzerland and got stung for exchange fees on my portuguese card, started using revolut and if its a payment of over 25euros it wouldnt let it do it, you have to manually exchange within the app, but up to that amount i was using all my xrp and btc for payments there without a glitch. i was so impressed that i use it on a daily basis getting coffee. only thing with btc, is one day my coffee can cost me 1 euro, or the next day 1.20 lol but nevertheless i find it amazing and so easy and feel part of the techworld. just hope it wont have cost me 10.000euros for a coffee in 10 years like the other guy and his expensive today pizza

4 Likes

@ETNCEO @BegaMutex @Plankton

4 Likes

Ease of access/ease of use are critically important IMO. You can have the best product in the world, but if it is hard to acquire, or has a difficult learning curve, you won’t keep the clientele you attract. So exciting? Sure. But an exchange listing is no monster deal. I doubt we see something like ‘‘the Binance effect’’ upon listing on a large US exchange, more likely a pump and then business as usual until as you say, re-engaging the crypto community/new news/price action that attracts crypto people. But as I said, I have a major big bag still lol. I couldn’t be happier to be wrong.

3 Likes

I just like saying ‘major big bag’

2 Likes

I’ve raised revolut with the team before…amazing company. They don’t offer crypto wallets or OTC options, just investment portfolios (you can only buy and sell). Would be great to see ETN as an option one day down the line.

11 Likes

I saw it they dont mention etn at etn.
Its the article on tbe documentary that mentions btc etn and dash
So desaponted

1 Like

:wink: :+1:

9 Likes

Can somebody make an anime meme of Electroneum phase 2 “This is not even my final form?”

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website