The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

There will always be a few feathers ruffled with a switch up. I’m not sure what I think but if the aim is to drive adoption, let’s give coins to those doing tasks to make their lives better and not to people that don’t need it or don’t want to get involved.

Bonuses for completing tasks etc would be a good incentive to those wanting to be active.

Task School needs to be released soon to open the door to those who maybe don’t feel they have the skills.

I think this year will end very well.

1 Like

It looks like TaskSchool wasn’t as far along in development as I thought. I’ve always assumed this was a stepping stone to completing work on AnyTask, should you feel your skills are not up to scratch.

1 Like

Site creation and content creation are two different things don’t forget pewpew…

3 Likes

Coin gyaan …

Richard Ells, the founder and CEO of Electroneum has highlighted the present success story and the future plans for the cryptocurrency.

7 Likes

5 Likes

New email from richard ells.

10 Likes

@BegaMutex - I missed the first 10 mins of Richard’s AMA at lunchtime. You mention a redution in block rewards, which I have missed. Did he provide any details about this?

Here you go Billy. 228 seconds.

Rich mentions halving block reward in a future fork as part of the inflation reduction (reduction to 2% from nearly 9!)…that will REALLY focus increased demand on existing supply.

11 Likes

@BegaMutex Cheers and excellent news. Out of interest, when was that video released?

1 Like

Earlier this morning.

4 Likes

Interesting, the trolls on reddit sprung up early. They first complain about ETN rewards causing inflation and sell pressure, but are now also mad about it going away. :rofl:

10 Likes

Andreas was great as usual.

It was an awesome day.
See y’all tomorrow.

7 Likes

AREmoji_20200519_192655_3924

Can’t win .

11 Likes

good day today. watched the better part of the whole day… loved the HEX / Yavin Batlle, quite entertaining. lets see what etn does in the next few days with its prices

4 Likes

Anyone think there may be an announcement tomorrow in Richard’s session or has today been it for the moment??

3 Likes

there might be something but I doubt it. It would be cool if they were downplaying everything and just hit us hard with a signed deal going live tomorrow!

6 Likes

I was wondering that but thought that’s less likely with the update email that came out earlier

5 Likes

yep exactly. I am very happy with what ETN has already updated us with. Good times ahead!

3 Likes

Tp sum up the day i am really happy with what have been told to day so Happy Days:)

4 Likes

Good news long term, was hoping for something more short term. I guess it will depend on how successful the marketing push is.

4 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website