The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

I feel the same way. All the recent announcements seem to have been received quite poorly by the markets, fingers crossed for tomorrow :smiley:

2 Likes

Good night everyone… fingers crossed for tomorrow… see you on the sammit! @ETNCEO I wish you good luck! We all bealive in you! ETN forever and :rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

Everyone: Does crypto adoption drive the market or does the market drive crypto adoption?

Richard Ells: But, why not both?

2 Likes

rewards have come to an end. login to anytask:)

7 Likes

Spoiler alert!!! But cool move… lets see what is more!

1 Like
7 Likes

Interesting to see how this plays out.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for a summit :sunglasses: At 10 am in London time is RE speech and hopefully some monsters come up :wink::muscle:

1 Like

morning friends,

do you people think, it was a smart decision to end the rewards? My concern is, we really caught some momentum recently, why would we stop that so sudden?

But my biggest concern is: In order for new people to get some ETN, we need buyers on anytask. Where are they coming from. I fear, that people turn their back quickly on ETN because there are no buyers who buy their skills.

whats your idea ?

peace

2 Likes

Hey peeps, long time lurker, but been here for a very long time. Exciting news but worried about the end of the rewards sistem. Alot of people rely on the rewards sistem. In your opinion, what impact will this have?

1 Like

i agree. thats my concern as well

It is Tuesday the 19th of May 2020 …

That only means one thing…

So what is the anon summit ?

WHY ATTEND?

It’s FREE - with the support of our partners we are able to make the event accessible for everyone

Experience ANON 2020 from the safety and convenience of your home

Be 100% sustainable and CO2-neutral

Attend keynotes, panels, and workshops hosted on a virtual stage

Network face-to-face with like-minded individuals from around the world

Browse the digital expo floor and learn about new products…

Richard ells to speak in a few hours …

Heres this mornings stats…

SmartSelect_20200519-080732_Chrome

Have a great day :grinning:

5 Likes

Looking at the profile of the end users for etn, not everyone in Uganda or Nigeria can access an exchange using their credit cards to get a few dollars in etn, they where relying on the little few dollars a month the sistem would give them. Scrapping the rewards will bring down the number of users and people wont bother with it? Or am i looking at it from a totally wrong angle? I might be wrong and happy to be corrected

2 Likes

Are any of guys able to access the summit?

We’ve got five minutes left.

I think we’ve got to put the trust in the team. They must have thought long and hard about this. Long-term we are trying to get the unbanked earning and learning. Can’t wait for the news, but I’m not expecting too much, I think this year is going to be good overall.

5 Likes

And we’re live

See you guys in the chat.

2 Likes

Anytask.com will be getting crazy traffic with this new development, hope we are ready! :zap::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Phase 2

18 Likes

OMG this is an awsome video!

1 Like

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

7 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website