The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

If the current supply of BTC were to be distributed equally to everybody on earth , each guy would get 0.0026BTC.

As of now , the circulating BTC supply is 18,374,587 BTC.
That means 2,625,413 BTC left for the next 120 years.(2140)

After the halving , from block 630,000 to 840,000 (2024 halving) , 1,312,500 BTC will be mined.
That means 49.4% of the remaining supply will be mined in the next 4 years.

From the 2024 halving till the 2028 halving , 656,250 BTC will be mined.

That means after the 2028 halving (block reward : 1.5625 BTC) , only 656,663 BTC will be mined in the next 112 years.

There will come a day at some point in the future when owing a few hundred thousand sats places you in the privileged side of society.

People coming into the cryptospace now are still “early”.

6 Likes

Me refreshing the block explorer hundred times a minute.

2 Likes

New ngo partnership…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

16 Likes

Nice to see them go public with it.

5 Likes

Sweet! Welcome aboard. :grin:

6 Likes
17 Likes

The spekers are champions leag of crypto…

7 Likes

Kraken listing :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:
That would be definitely be the best possible exchange to get into. Even better than Binance or Coinbase in my opinion. Maybe not in terms of pumping the price short term but being in the most legitime exhange in long term. Also this listing would probably pump the price in short term (and perhaps already has) but not as much as Binance.

4 Likes

I have never used Kraken, any one whit experience on that exchange?

5 Likes

What a pleasant update from Ells. Im very excited to see the ‘wide-reaching’ ways we will be able to spend our ETN. Also, I’m assuming the two new platforms are Taskschool and the ETN Everywhere websites. :innocent:

6 Likes

I think it is something ells :slight_smile:

I think this is why so many are sceptic to crypto… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxiYsgyn1yU

2 Likes

A very pleasant update from Richard and excited to learn more about the “exclusive updates” in the VERY NEAR future.

Also good to have another NGO come forward, so welcome to Green MalataCV :+1:

I have a feeling that we will be looking behind us in the rear view mirror in the coming weeks/months and won’t be able to see 40 sats, for dust. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

I have this gut feeling ETN has done a deal where 27,000 ATMs in Cambodia accept local ETN in exchange for fiat. That is why discussions went up to a national bank of a country :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Message in block 629999.

Satoshi put a similar message in the genesis block

I think it was the perfect way to remember Sat.

4 Likes

He’s bigged up the announcements, so I hope they live up to the hype. Task school and etn everywhere? Sooner we get more places to spend, the sooner we get more people wanting to earn. Still need buyers though.

Very positive email and great achievements for phase one. Well done.

5 Likes

There are around 3000 atms in Cambodia. Approx 16 per 100k people.

But there are lots of agents and I’m hoping that has something to do with the 27k number :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is May 12 2020

On this day in history

• 1789 William Wilberforce makes his first major speech on abolition in the UK House of Commons, reasoning the slave trade morally reprehensible and an issue of natural justice

• 1940 german blitzkrieg and conquest of France begins with the crossing of the Muese River

• 1943 Axis forces in North Africa surrender

• 2002 Former US President Jimmy Carter arrives in Cuba for a five-day visit with Fidel Castro becoming first President of the United States, in or out of office, to visit the island since Castro’s 1959 revolution.

• 2008 Wenchuan earthquake, measuring 7.8 in magnitude occurs in Sichuan, China, killing over 87,000, injuring 374,643 and leaving homeless between 4.8 million and 11 million people

• 1994Pulp Fiction”, directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring John Travolta, Uma Thurman and Samuel L. Jackson premieres at the Cannes Film Festival (Palme d’Or 1994)

• 1967 “Are You Experienced” album by the Jimi Hendrix Experience first released - one of the most influential debut albums ever

Here is this morning’s stats…

20200512_074847 20200512_075103

9 Likes

4 Likes

Just had a look on the Green Malata website and it seems to me, they and Electroneum are a perfect fit. In fact, I would say the best yet!

GM run an Entrepreneurial Village and introduce students to income generating ideas, with the aim of passing on this entreprenurial spirit to students, to help them become self sufficient. Seems such a super fit with TaskSchool, AnyTask, and the mobile rewards.

I also had a look on their partners page and the ETN logo is already on there, alongside household names such as; Oxfam, Mastercard and Old Mutual. Imagine, A Crypto company now rubbing shoulders alongside household names… who would have thunk it !!! :wink: :clap: :clap: :clap: :muscle:

I also had a look at the Lawyers For good website, whose visions are aligned with the United Nations sustainable development goals.

THIS IS ALL GETTING VERY, VERY INTERESTING :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

11 Likes

Tickets for the anon summit are going quickly … get yours asap … only standard free ones left…

5 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website