The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

11 Likes

If only I had a time machine…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cryptopotato.com/bitcoin-price-was-0-003-exactly-10-years-ago-in-its-first-days-of-trading/%3Famp

5 Likes

All good ideas, thanks guys. I think the app generates the QR codes just fine, it was just the easiest way to copy them to other people I was after.

Is a QR code generated by the app or desktop site generic to any payment of the stated amount? Or is it specific to one transaction? In other words if I sell two items to two people for the same price can just the one QR code be used (ie. the key info is the amount of ETN and the destination wallet and there is nothing about it that is unique to a transaction?)

2 Likes

if it is just price and wallet address I would expect the code to be the same.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Hey everyone hope all is well :wave:

Been watching in the background for awhile, wanted to stop in and say hi! Anything new I should read up on?

10 Likes

Phase 1 about to finish and we very soon will go to phase 2 :wink:

6 Likes

Is there a interview I missed talking about these phases?

4 Likes

rank 99 anyone? =D

5 Likes

This touches on it

and also these

10 Likes

Thank you sir I haven’t watched these yet.

8 Likes

Hey @PrestoCrypto … hope your well ??

Good to see you back

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

8 Likes

The only other major thing is Chris Gorman no longer being a director, but still involved somehow in promoting the use of ETN in his other work.

3 Likes

Not for long time :joy::wink::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

I’ve sort of answered my own question now, in the sense that I found there is a share button on the app to send your QR money request via email or whatever other method. So that’s useful to know.

ETA: It doesn’t send the actual QR code, just a link to the payment page at other end…

I don’t know what the difference is between “request as person” and “request as vendor”. Does the latter only apply if you are a registered ETN vendor? I can’t see any other difference, code has the same info and it’s the same number of steps involved… anyone?

ETA: I wonder if there is a reason why you can’t generate a request for a specific amount from the desktop app but only from the phone app, unless I’m missing something… a lot of people will be working from a computer when buying or selling stuff, not a phone.

Oh yes I do remember seeing this, Chris Gorman was a great addition to the team. I’m happy for him it seems a great opportunity came his way. Have they added new team members? I would like to see them branching out the team into more counties. I’d love to see an office in the U.S.

Couldn’t different branches of the company be set up in various countries to be specific to that country? Somewhat like franchises

Hey guys, let us make #anytask trend on twitter worldwide.

11 Likes

Thank you sir all is well, lots going on in life and the world, pushing towards better days. Stay well

Onwards and upwards :zap:
:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

10 Likes

20200507_205854

Active users up !!!

16 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website