The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

Yeah so currently its around 1.1m coins mined per day by NGOs. 1 year = around 400m coins.

1 Like

That is very true, there might only be 2-3b coins left for NGO miners :nerd_face:

2 Likes

nice to see the price stir :slight_smile: one day it’ll go up and stay up :smiley:

4 Likes

Pump and dump… I think… :wink:

3 Likes

What is this post ? It keeps showing up in many places ?
Regards:
SkrAtch ™

13 Likes

Great video @Dr_Jan_Itor you do a really good walk through, thanks for making these for others to use as a guide :+1: I liked the sound of the slogan :zap:

Anywhere, anytime, anytask

10 Likes

Woo hooooooooooo…

Countries
Spending
Tasks
(New exchange)

11 Likes

Never mind lol…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I really appreciate that Presto! My hope for the videos is that they will help people change the inner dialogue from “I can’t” to “Hey, I can do that.”

It’s your slogan bud, I’m just the voiceover actor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

It sounds better to me hearing it from someone else :joy:

You should keep up the video’s you do good work :+1:

6 Likes

I can’t take all the credit for the slogan @KyleFornia also thought of it :+1:

3 Likes

It’s a new exchange Etn is going to be listed on.

Biki exchange

5 Likes

Did i completely miss this addition on the app ?

I can top up any number ??
Manually add it.
I’m must be losing my mind lol

4 Likes

I believe you are able to top up someone else’s phone is they are using that operator. I’m not positive though I haven’t tried it.

4 Likes

Absolute bargain…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

15 Likes

Mick has another one.

10 Likes

Much more professional set up from Mick. Keeping it simple. Sounds more chilled out too.

6 Likes

I noticed that earlier too when I was showing somebody the app and top ups feature.

A conversation about youtube turned into one about AnyTask (wonder why :crazy_face:), which then turned into some app downloads. Cool stuff.

5 Likes

Good promotion over on the FB.

17 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website