The 2020 Fomosapien club vol 3

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: :man_astronaut: 2020 :man_astronaut: :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Hello and welcome

2020 is going to be an interesting year with PhaseTwo

As normal the same rules apply;

This is ETN FOMO club, no fud talks unless you have proof . Zero swearing we are all adults here just keep it clean and above all please be courteous to all guests. :peace_symbol::heart::grin:

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

If you find any problems along the way please contact the moderators or ask a community professor they will be glad to assist. Letโ€™s make this Flight as fantastic as possible.

@Cosmicrypto @wTz1, @B.F.A , @The-Magic-Man @sallypinkhair โ€ฆ:rocket::heart::man_astronaut::peace_symbol:โ€ฆ

โ€ฆ

Please use these buzzwords on your social media chats as it will help point people to Electroneum and further our reach.

#ETN
#Electroneum
#WeAreETN
#crypto
#cryptocurrency
#blockchain
#exchange
#unbanked
#technology
#financialinclusion
#fintech
#ICO
#cryptotrading
#altcoin
#trading
#secure #etneverywhere #EtnFamily #taskschool #AnyTask

Linksโ€ฆ

Www.electroneum.com - our main website

https://community.electroneum.com/ - this website

Www.support.electroneum.com - for support

Www.anytask.com - anytask buying and selling โ€ฆ

Www.taskschool.com learning for FREE โ€ฆ

Twitterโ€ฆ

Take a look at AnyTask (@anytaskofficial): https://twitter.com/anytaskofficial?s=09

Take a look at electroneum (@electroneum):
https://twitter.com/electroneum?s=09

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

i am am sitting on first class on this voyage and drinking pina colada

11 Likes

Why not โ€ฆ hey Iโ€™ll have a double whisky no ice in a chilled glass โ€ฆ

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

10 Likes

Nice topic for wonderful year 2020 :grinning:

8 Likes

Needed more monkeys, so I thought I better comment.

7 Likes

I would upvote the thread, but I am out, and it would feel mean to recover them from other threads, so sorry.

5 Likes

20200113_191552 20200113_191052

20200112_235630

Please use any of these if you like.

9 Likes

You make so much amazing stuff

11 Likes

Thanks @B.F.A โ€ฆ for some reason gifs are showing up as tiny so i canโ€™t add more contentโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Iโ€™ll have a double Balvenie 12 year on the rocksโ€ฆ on second thought, just bring the bottle :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sounds perfect :grin:

A superb choiceโ€ฆ

:beers::beers::beers::beers:

6 Likes

Cheers brotherโ€ฆgoing to be a fun year!

8 Likes

Sure isโ€ฆ looking forward to

New roadmap-whitepaper
Anytask
Taskschool
And countries NGOs โ€ฆ etcetc. Looking good.

Wonder what else they have up their sleeves.

12 Likes

Iโ€™m strapped in ladies and Gents, my bags are packed Iโ€™m ready for liftoff take me to the red planet

14 Likes

With Mr. Bull ( I mean how perfect is that name?), and Mr. Acuna on board, I am VERY excited. I really feel that ETN team is choosing excellent people to work with, and I think we will see amazing results.

12 Likes

I like Patta and Gorman too. I think they have made one good choice after another. I know in my business, having intelligent, reliable and capable people is paramount to being effective and efficient.

11 Likes

Ready for the ride. Cheers to 2020

9 Likes

I jump in with glass of Morganโ€™s Spiced rumโ€ฆ 2020 :rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

Now you made me think of mad dog. I really wanted to forget about mad dog.

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website