Telegram members dwindling

Hello Admin,
As clearly spelt out and popularly know, ELECTRONEUM aims at Mass Adoption. Among the many outstanding approaches to achieving this is keep a Community of registered users and enthusiasts who may wish to find out more about the ETN before registering.
Unfortunately, many new Members join the Telegram Community every day, but many more exit to; the number of Members keeps dwindling every now and then. As at the time of composing this message, the number stood at 34147. How can this Community retain and even increase its numerical strength?
Thank you

0 Likes

i think this is because of our community forum…

3 Likes

Its much better here…

Telegram is ok but this community is far superior

3 Likes

If you want to enjoy while you follow ETN project, you just need to be here…I dont miss a day here-not a single one…

you get all the info you need from this project. :))

enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

I really don’t like to use Telegram and felt compelled to join but as said already, perhaps many just see this forum as a superior and more user friendly way to catch up on community goings-on.

0 Likes

Well if you mention the price at all, you are directed here, no price discussion on telegram official page. People want to talk about price, so they leave and come here.

0 Likes

And here is much better …

:sunglasses::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

0 Likes