Summary of global coin report video

• On course for 20 millions active users by end of year

• Integration of airtime providers on going.

• Marketing to vendor this month via social media

• Marketing to individual users via airtime providers via sms and email “soon”

• Institutional/ wealthy individuals contacted Richard to buy into ETN

• Negotation with monster partners on going

• New off chain payment system live next year which enable us to tape into the remittance business

• Airtime providers looking to hold and use ETN within the ecosystem rather than sell.

• In talk with two top 10 exchanges for listing

• New fiat pairing soon (likely NEXT and liquid)

Please feel free to add to list.

wooow those are huge news. richard is awasome as always, i have stayed really excited after watched the video

3 Likes

Did he say 2 top exchange?
And 20m users in 2019 or 2018? I bet he was talking about 2019.
I got a feeling Cryptopia or kucoin might be one of the exchages doing the fiat paring.

Where can we see the new registered users or better, how many we are?

1 Like

Thank you for summing it all up. I think I missed some points originally but this list helped to recap :blush: I like how they have real plans and not some marketing hype on blockchain 5.0 or something like that.

3 Likes

Did you all see the lightning equipment in the other rom, i think it is studio lights for recording, and what have they been recording lately? just as little extra FOMO

as i know its recorded 2-3 days earlier than it published

of chain system will be great as intant payments, great news fomr richard as always

Great info, which I am sure is building in numbers more and more every day :slight_smile:

Some corrections to your post:

20 million registered users (not neccessarily active users) by end of 2019 as a conservative figure. Possibly 100m+, and that would be optimistic but ‘possible’.

In talks with 1 top ten exchange, not 2.

By the end of year 2019 i think that is…
If everything goes smoothly :slight_smile: with today grow it look like 3 000 000 by the end of 2018 and about 5.5 till end of 2019 i take only todays growth… more info in my excel…

Oh, Nice excel you have there :star_struck: Now I can get the average volume easily into Electroneum economics thread :v: Thank you very much!

1 Like

is Next still in beta? I submitted documents for verification months ago, nothing yet…

Zero fees for off chain transactions opens up a whole world of opportunities.

1 Like

Looks like are good news. Surprised that the price still not growing… Now we wait for them who are going to buy ETN @ .1 :joy::joy::joy: