Solve Your ETN Problems Club!

Thanks for that, I see you very high on the list you hold no. 3 :+1:
and of-course the first one has to be the :whale: LOL

Yeah, couldn’t care less about that, I just saw it too.
He is quite active yes.

It has been nice to talk to you all, thanks and good night :+1::grinning:

Good night and count ETNs if you can’t sleep! :slight_smile:

Hi all
Ive had a send transaction processing now for 48 hours. What do i do about this?
thanks

Hi. Can you give us some additional info about the transaction?
Was it from an exchange or from wallet to wallet?
@BegaMutex can help maybe and see what’s wrong with the transaction, after you provide this info.

wallet to wallet, my friend set one up and sent me his address. all seems correct and various other sends have been fine both before and after this one.

Can you also provide the transaction hash?

63db8d008a1c345faa3bd824b8b683f4c81995552466b1cd21cc8a4714bdef2d

From my part, there isn’t any issue with the transaction.
You can wait another 24h and then, if nothing changes and BetaMutex can’t solve it either, you should open a support ticket at https://support.electroneum.com.

If you check the mobile app, you can see that when going into the wallet tab, it says that the transaction system is busy at the moment and certain delays can occur. They are probably doing some modifications, this type of info appeared numerous times.
But don’t worry, the coins are there and will arrive soon.

how amny times need to retrying transaction ?

My personal record is 11 consecutive days. :slight_smile:

okay its not problem for me but somehow we have to improve it

Yes, there’s no question IF, but WHEN.
We have to solve this for the mass adoption to work.

i am sure that team is working on it and will achieve some good points

Great idea for this thread especially after last night in the other forum! Good on you!

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f66664d517257422e706e67

KYC question - I live in the US, have no employer or utility bill to send in BUT I do have a auto-insurance statement from an insurance company that is very well known. Will the Electronium team accept a copy of that statement for Tier 2 verification?

I don’t particularly want to withdraw my ETN from the web wallet but if I can’t get KYC verification then I’d have to, right?

thanks!

KYC level 2 question - Does anyone know that there are documents that stipulate KYC cannot be used in Chinese? (Traditional) Is it normal to confirm ten days? thanks !

Individual Income Tax。There is address, name, salary income, identity number, but Chinese version (Traditional)

Most likely, they will accept it. There are already numerous examples of people not having the exact documents that were required, and they still managed to get KYC verified.

Maybe you can find what you are looking for here: