Solve Your ETN Problems Club!

i am sure that team is working on it and will achieve some good points

Great idea for this thread especially after last night in the other forum! Good on you!

2 Likes

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f66664d517257422e706e67

2 Likes

KYC question - I live in the US, have no employer or utility bill to send in BUT I do have a auto-insurance statement from an insurance company that is very well known. Will the Electronium team accept a copy of that statement for Tier 2 verification?

I don’t particularly want to withdraw my ETN from the web wallet but if I can’t get KYC verification then I’d have to, right?

thanks!

KYC level 2 question - Does anyone know that there are documents that stipulate KYC cannot be used in Chinese? (Traditional) Is it normal to confirm ten days? thanks !

Individual Income Tax。There is address, name, salary income, identity number, but Chinese version (Traditional)

Most likely, they will accept it. There are already numerous examples of people not having the exact documents that were required, and they still managed to get KYC verified.

Maybe you can find what you are looking for here:

@Rach
Can you look into this?
Are documents written in Chinese accepted? And who will be able to read them within the ETN team?

1 Like

thank you it has now gone green completed.
thanks for you help :slight_smile:

Ok, I’m glad it worked. :slight_smile:

I applied for my kyc level 3 on 10-8. My question is do I have to log in to my online account to see if it gets approved or do they email you when it’s approved. Because I haven’t received any emails about its status yet. Does it take this long?

Just try logging in and check your account status there. It should update as soon as you are verified.

OK thank you . I will do that.

Yes we accept them but they take more time to be processed.

2 Likes

Ok, so they accept it, only that it takes a bit more time than usual.

@eFiJy Thank you, I have passed KYC level 2, so different languages ​​can also be approved. Next I will challenge level three.

1 Like

Ironically, I passed level 3 faster than the other two.

Hi all, not sure if this is the right thread for this. I’m a massive crypto amateur swept up in a wave of ETN love so don’t come from a solid knowledge base. I’ve been trying to withdraw my ETN off Kucoin to store in my ETN wallet but keep getting invalid address error messages. Tried a few times, tried logging out and in again, tried typing the address rather than cut and paste but can’t seem to do it. Am I missing something fundamental?

Hi. Where are you copying the wallet address from? You want to do this transaction on your pc/laptop or on your phone?

I’ve copied it from my wallet on the my.electroneum site and from the app on the phone.
Trying to make the withdrawal on my laptop.

Ah…this is the whole KYC thing isn’t it…to put in a decent amount of ETN into my wallet, I would need to be authorised to Level 3 i would imagine?